[| -- LA Lakers Shannon Brown to enter the '10 Slam Dunk Contest? -- |]

Never realized that Shannon gets up that high
eek.gif

Shannons my dude and all but if Bron is actually doing the contest its not even worth it... dude could go out there and do a layup and the lid would blow offthe place... I can already hear it...

Originally Posted by JJ1223

Shannons my dude and all but if Bron is actually doing the contest its not even worth it... dude could go out there and do a layup and the lid would blow off the place... I can already hear it...

laugh.gif
my thoughts exactly

i can't see brown doing well. he definitely gets up, but i've never seen him do anything other than a one handed dunk.

IMO jr smith needs to get back in it

I mean does he have creativity? Thats what really matters, if all he's going to do is some regular dunks and show off his hops we already have someone inthe dunking contest doign that, Lebron

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

King James still gonna be in it?....
nerd.gif

...or was he just talkin stupid....?
yeah he's in.

For his final dunk he gona pull on a knicks jersey and jump over a yellow cab from the free throw line.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

COME ON !!!!!!! hopefully shannon will come up and put a show for us basketball/LA fans !

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

Josh Smith, Iguodala, Jason Richardson, Dohntay Jones, Nate Robinson >>>>>>>>>>> Shannon Brown

Shannon Brown can jump higher than all those dudes outside of maybe Nate, and that's still questionable. He had his eyes at the rim on that block he hadlast year, and he's barely 6'3. Now I think some of the guys you listed are better dunkers but that remains to be seen.

S. Breezy def has the vertical leap and natural ability to dunk.

The key to winning is being creative and highlighting his hops. No useless props please

Back
Top Bottom