**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Randle going to be out the paint soon.

Nance already better than him...and that Variant Ben Simmons ****** better than Randle too. Plus, he got crazy chemistry with lonzo.

I gotta give y'all fk boys a lil credit. Y'all done drafted decently in the late 1st and 2nd rounds these past few years. Kouzma is legit.

Y'all should trade Lonzo for Melo

sorry to veer away from the Lonzo preciation but does anyone know if fish ever played an actual game wearing #4?

Don't worry....You'll realize it in a few months when Randle grabs a rebound, waves Lonzo off....and proceeds to attempt to go end to end leading to a disastrous turnover.

Or when Lonzo kicks it back to Randle in the two man game....and instead of taking the shot....Randle forces his way left into congestion leading to a terrible finish at the rim or turnover.

#JustWaitOnIt :pimp:

Last edited:
Watching again...Zo could've had 10 assists in the 1st quater. He got someone a quality look almost every time down court.

I knew would be good in transition but being able to penetrate and find guys is really impressive.

He's terrible on ball rt now, but really good off ball. Great rebounder and great instincts when playing the passing lanes. Once he tightens up the handle and jumper he's going to be a real problem.

Future is bright for Zo and BI.

I'm seeing why Dlo was traded
You really have to give the keys to the offense to a guy like Zo, let him handle the ball and run the show
Not sure if Dlo would be good as a player who moves around, finds open spots , and gets catch and shoot opportunities.

I'm a lil lit right now but I wouldn't mind Bron donning the purple and gold.

thought this too but kept to myself lol.

we really want bron hendering Zo and BI and relegating them to being spot up corner shooters?

I think Bron is smart enough to make the adjustment, especially if PG comes too. He sees the warriors winning by moving the ball.

I'm happy either way. If Bron n them come we're instant playoff contenders. If they don't then we get to watch Zo and Ingram create their own identity.

The way Zo zips up the court coast to coast in 4 seconds.......haven't had that type of PG since NVE

The way Zo zips up the court coast to coast in 4 seconds.......haven't had that type of PG since NVE

real talk...seeing how fast, agile and athletic Zo is...makes D'Lo look even more :x :x :x. Thinking back, dude was two yrs in and still as uncoordinated as a baby deer.

I can see why people comparing Zo to Jkidd. Even the way he run with the ball. It's uncanny.

I can't wait for the season to start man. :smokin

we byke :smokin

Has anyone mentioned that Lonzo cooked wearing Nikes? :nerd:

BBB to Nike?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom