**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

DNK1pynU8AA34Ff.jpg

I like Cousins as a player but his attitude is awful, and could negatively affect a young team like we have and he style of play doesn't match with the uptempto style of offense Luke is run here. That being said he's a top 20 player with top 10 talent and I'd love to have him regardless of his faults. His presence should help a lot in the half court.

I like Cousins as a player but his attitude is awful, and could negatively affect a young team like we have and he style of play doesn't match with the uptempto style of offense Luke is run here. That being said he's a top 20 player with top 10 talent and I'd love to have him regardless of his faults. His presence should help a lot in the half court.
I used to be on the anti-cousins train mainly due to the fact of his attitude and his impact in the locker room....

but now, after seeing how bad we still are....**** it we should sign him, the locker room issues are far outweighed by how bad we are and how good the rest of the west has gotten over the summer.

Im also not as optimistic about PG coming to LA as I was before he signed with OKC, I wouldn't count on it

so with that being said, DMC probably the best thing smokin for us

I used to be on the anti-cousins train mainly due to the fact of his attitude and his impact in the locker room....

but now, after seeing how bad we still are....**** it we should sign him, the locker room issues are far outweighed by how bad we are and how good the rest of the west has gotten over the summer.

Im also not as optimistic about PG coming to LA as I was before he signed with OKC, I wouldn't count on it

It's early, but PG doesn't seem to be fitting in that well in OKC.

Like MVP MVP said, so far OKC's pieces aren't fitting together well. Between their 3 stars, PG seems like the odd man out and honestly we don't know what's going on in his head so I couldn't speculate.

Ideally, we'd get Cousins and another veteran superstar like Lebron. If Cousins is your best player and the veteran presence in the locker room, you're in for a bad time. That being said, I don't think Cousins is beyond repair. If you have other players who can keep him under control and you're winning (something he's never experienced as a pro), I think he can be a cornerstone piece on a title team.

Boogie needs to be around hardened vets that can keep his attitude in check, not a team anchored by a bunch of first-third year players.
I'm sure he would get numbers here but don't think it translates to winning. He holds the ball for long periods of time to be at his best and kills rhythms for his teammates.

I hope Bron makes his decision sooner rather than later, fool held up the entire free agency period last time.

Back
Top Bottom