**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Zo doesn’t have a fall back elite skill...

That one thing, that gets him an easy basket to get him going.

His #1 skill(vision) turns in deferment to other players, very very quickly.

The scouting report is out, when Lonzo has the ball play 1v1 and play passing lanes.
His handle isn’t tight enough, his attacks are weak, his D is non-existent and the transition opportunities are few.

Another thing i took from last night is how both BI & Kuzma stepped to the plate knowing this was a highly publicized game. Dudes hit some big shots & were aggressive all night, they were not trying to be outshined versus the other young hyped players

Zo doesn’t have a fall back elite skill...

That one thing, that gets him an easy basket to get him going.

His #1 skill(vision) turns in deferment to other players, very very quickly.

The scouting report is out, when Lonzo has the ball play 1v1 and play passing lanes.
His handle isn’t tight enough, his attacks are weak, his D is non-existent and the transition opportunities are few.

aiight now...his defense is not nonexistent. stop it

What is a one and done guy who just turned 20 supposed to look like after 12 games?

Had this convo with people the night he was drafted. There will be peaks and valleys in his performance.. we've already seen that in this small sample.
Dogg lets not pretend ...its looking like a bit more than regular rookie shakiness hes shooting the worst in the league that’s alarming even for a rookie ... even if it’s only 12 games ..no one has shot worst thru there first 12 game and think about how many terrible shooters have been in the nba

Ball's defense has been a pleasant surprise. His footspeed isn't all that bad for a 6-6 PG. His ability to recover, length, quick hands and help defense is pretty damn impressive for a rookie. We knew his vision and rebounding were gonna be elite. But damn, that shot smh. It's depressing.

Just sucks that his struggles with shooting and scoring have zapped the life out of the rest of his game.

idk about y'all but i was tight about last nights loss, more than any other game this season...
smh

May I ask why? Maybe I’m the minority here, but I wasn’t expecting a bunch of wins this year. I expected up and down play from ball and I’m very happy with Kuzma and how solid he has been.

Everything else that is going on is not surpsing.

Maybe it’s just me.

idk about y'all but i was tight about last nights loss, more than any other game this season...
smh
I mean we lost because another team's superstar took over and we don't have our own superstar to go back at them.

Until we get a real star or one of the young guys grows into one, this will continue to happen.

Happy with BI and Kuz tho, they balled out.

May I ask why? Maybe I’m the minority here, but I wasn’t expecting a bunch of wins this year. I expected up and down play from ball and I’m very happy with Kuzma and how solid he has been.

Everything else that is going on is not surpsing.

Maybe it’s just me.
i watched the whole game and although the feel was the sixers were outplaying the lakers, we were still within striking distance and even took the lead in the 4th quarter. the game was there for the taking.
embiid going off, simmons doing anything he wanted...and our #2 pick on the bench
BI and Kuz balled out all in a losing effort man...

maybe cause it was on espn and the production of embiid and simmons
just feels like we couldve won that game.

I wasn't tight. It was a great game to watch, we continued to fight like we have all season, they just got a star and we don't. BI and Kuz balled. Hopefully after next summer acquiring stars of our own will tilt the results of these types of games.

-Ball = Bust like I thought he was going to be even though MVP MVP promised me he would be a star
-Trading away D'Lo for players that wont be here after this season
-eventually striking out in free agency because no big name free agent is going to a team winning 30 games.

-Ball = Bust like I thought he was going to be even though MVP MVP promised me he would be a star
-eventually striking out in free agency because no big name free agent is going to a team winning 30 games.

Shut up Lol

Reactions: God
Still laughing at the fact that Luke sent Randle out there on a solo suicide mission. Whole world watching knew what was gonna happen to him. Dream Redux had our boy looking like a lost transient out there, straight body bag status.

Take this from someone who once upon a time called D'Lo a bust his first month into the season...RELAX

Reactions: God
Back
Top Bottom