**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I don’t want any more picks. Sick of being the youngest team and losing 60 games

Picks don't have to be used to take players more importantly used as assets to facilitate bigger moves to bring in established players or get rid of undesirable contracts both of which we do need.

If they ship the pick they're sending Shump,Tristan, or both of them with it.

No team is taking that back and including a Star

pmatic pmatic Is Kawhi stuff real? He really want out of San An, or this all ESPN BS?
I had been hearing about the Kawhi-Spurs disconnect for a few months, but actually wanting out seems overboard. But maybe Jalen Rose has a legit source within the org.

I had been hearing about the Kawhi-Spurs disconnect for a few months, but actually wanting out seems overboard. But maybe Jalen Rose has a legit source within the org.

The day before the Spurs play on ESPN, with Bron notching 30K.......what lucky timing that is. :lol:

But, if you've been hearing something for a while now, maybe there's some fire to the smoke. Maybe it's an unassuming disconnect. :lol:

They tried to trade him for Kristaps when that whole Phil-Zinger fiasco was going on.

Hmm, interesting.

In the end, I think this is nothing. I don't think Kawhi forgot Aldridge was arguably the top unrestricted free agent in 2015 not named LeBron.

Back
Top Bottom