**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Freaking ZO MAN! Getting annoying!

Lonzo Ball did not participate in today's practice in Brooklyn and has been ruled out for the rest of the road trip by head coach Luke Walton.

I didn't say win. I said he had a chance lol.

Ben Simmons stats really weren't that crazier than Zo.

Reactions: God
Zo is 3 weeks in to an injury that typically takes 4 weeks to come back from and this is how y’all treat him?

tenor.gif

YEAH!
I wish he devoted the same amount of time working on his free throws than he does making wack music.

We really had Zo winning ROY?

There’s only 4I’m serious consideration (imo)
1. Ben
2. Kuzma
4.Tatum
3. Mitchell

He’s not even the best rookie on the team...

Hart is not better and Kuz is a terrible defender. Kuz is a better scorer.

Before this injury, lonzo lead the team in steals/pg and rebounds/pg. He was second in blocks/pg and leads the team in assists. His shooting improved before this injury to above 40% over like a 6 or 7 game sample size. The kid flirts with a triple double on a nightly basis.

So who is the best rookie on the lakers?

Ben will win it, but that’s not right. He had the benefit of a year of training with nba coaches/players while he rehabbed. Watched film, learned the NBA game. He’s not a real rookie imo

Ben is putting up stats but they don't really impact the team especially when Embiid isn't in there

Kinda hoping we can land Klay this summer if dubs wanna clear space for lebronze

Hmmmmmmm........ya know........heh. Yeah, I could get in line with that.

Kills me we were hopin Dwight would pick GSW so we could get Klay and Barnes off them. :frown:

Back
Top Bottom