**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I would imagine if Lebron and PG wanna team up here they’d want Julius to stay... especially if it’s only a matter of a couple million each.

PG can make that back with a couple appearances at 10ak :lol:

The matter won't be a couple million though. Bottom line is we can't afford Julius as long as we have Deng on the roster.

Momo is saying the pitch is a bad look for us...

I just need it to be the third and fourth already.

I’m sick of all the rumors.

Reactions: God
Man ever since the last NBA lockout and the new/current collective bargaining agreement. All the small market team owners like Dan Gilbert have done everything to keep the Lakers down and being out of the playoffs and not be title contenders again.

It's time and I want to see these owners cry, b*tch & moan if the Lakers Land 2 superstars by next week.

The matter won't be a couple million though. Bottom line is we can't afford Julius as long as we have Deng on the roster.
It's going to be hard to trade him without taking salary back. Don't think it will be difficult to take him back for an expiring then stretch that.

Man ever since the last NBA lockout and the new/current collective bargaining agreement. All the small market team owners like Dan Gilbert have done everything to keep the Lakers down and being out of the playoffs and not be title contenders again.

It's time and I want to see these owners cry, b*tch & moan if the Lakers Land 2 superstars by next week.

That and basketball reasons I hope lebron leaves Cleveland a hot mess again

tenor.gif

Juju may be back with 2 other superstars ?

going to be hard to trade him without taking salary back. Don't think it will be difficult to take him back for an expiring then stretch that.[/QUOTE]

I don't think so. Atlanta only has $20m on the books for next season and are willing to accept salary for assets. Call them and offer Deng with a 1st and 2nd for next season

**** Dan Gilbert and Mark Cuban

2pac-gif.gif

Rest assured
We have Magic freakin Johnson. Has he ever failed at anything? (Professionally lol)

Read that
PG using a 3 part ESPN documentary to announce
elbjay announcing via Space Jam 2 teaser/trailer

WTF lol

Originally I thought Bron would post his decision on Uninterrupted but I saw some **** about IGTV & Space Jam 2 also :lol:

Back
Top Bottom