**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Why is everybody talking about PG staying in okc? I miss something?
its cuz of the rumors that the lakers are looking to take back bad contracts in exchange for a draft pick to send to the spurs

and pg being a **** in his espn series

You're a fool if u think the Lakers are willing to take bad contracts...they been trying so hard to clear space and they're just going to reverse that hell nah

Think we can get Kawhi, Bron and take on another contract, depending on what we send in the trade.

Kawhi costs about 10 mil less than PG.

Reactions: DLF
Not sold on PG either. I think we seen his peak and not too impressed to give him a max.

Also fine with not getting anyone, but I’m more leaning toward Klaw>

Reactions: God
PG def the type dude to fall in love in the club, get a stripper thot preggo, try to clean her up and wife it. Def the type.

Have we got camps/teams going for who's with Kuz/Ingram/Hart/1st rounders for Kiwi and who's not with it?

Put me in the 'not with it' camp.

Where does CP stand? We on different teams again? :lol:

Last edited:
I’m gonna have to keep telling myself Ingram is the next tayshaun prince in order to cope with the loss

Have we got camps/teams going for who's with Kuz/Ingram/Hart/1st rounders for Kiwi and who's not with it?

Put me in the 'not with it' camp.

Where does CP stand? We on different teams again? :lol:

Im fine moving Kuz, Hart and and some picks. I feel like BI would flourish playing with Bron. I know he is not a deadeye shooter but I wanna see him play with great teammates. Kind of like how Tatum is with the Celtics.

I'm team Lakers though at the end of the day. Whatever move/s brings us chips, I'm in.

I feel you guys BI has untapped potential but his cap hit is higher than Kuz & Hart combined plus he'll be due for an extension soon.

Worst part if we don't sign anyone is the youngins being butthurt about all the rumors

manup.gif

1467140663218.jpg

Lebron and KD Nike jerseys on sale at Richard's for 60 percent off....

Getting rid of Invventory for new ones

Back
Top Bottom