**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Glad Zo has had time to get in the gym. Probably won't improve much at the basket, but getting stronger and improving his shot was priority #1.

Young boys bout to eat this year man.

When we close with Zo, Hart, BI, Kuz and Bron for the first time....
crying-man.gif

Kobe need to smash Candace Parker and have himself a son.

Vanessa play too much n keep pushin out ho’s... plus she ain’t even got the genetics like dat

You guys think Bron gonna play a lot this preseason? I just copped tickets for the game here in Vegas against the Warriors.

I’ve never been to a NBA game and it’s Bron so I was gonna pay high resale to be 8 rows up from behind Lakers bench. But I looked at the Cavs preseason schedule last year and he only played one game in which he logged 30 minutes. The rest he sat, so I opted to just get cheaper tickets lol.

Hope he plays but it’ll be dope to see the Warriors live as well even tho I hate them

You guys think Bron gonna play a lot this preseason? I just copped tickets for the game here in Vegas against the Warriors.

I’ve never been to a NBA game and it’s Bron so I was gonna pay high resale to be 8 rows up from behind Lakers bench. But I looked at the Cavs preseason schedule last year and he only played one game in which he logged 30 minutes. The rest he sat, so I opted to just get cheaper tickets lol.

Hope he plays but it’ll be dope to see the Warriors live as well even tho I hate them

Nope lol.

He'll start and run through the offensive motions a few reps then sit.

He's going into year 16 man, preseason is just a formality at this point.

I think Lebron will play a decent amount. New teammates new coach new offense.....gotta build chemistry and all that jazz

Yeah I’d figured he wouldn’t play and if he did it would be minor minutes. That’s why I decided not to pay big $$$ to be up close. Rather put that money towards a regular season game.

Never been to a NBA game and I just moved here to Vegas so it would be dope to check it out

Please god no. He's out of the L for a reason, we don't need that energy in the locker room with the young gunners

Please god no. He's out of the L for a reason, we don't need that energy in the locker room with the young gunners

Come on my G. The lakers aren’t stupid. If they work him out and they like what they see, what’s so bad about a non-guaranteed deal?
He’s only 30 and looks to be in shape, play 10 minutes, couple rebounds and put backs, alter shots, protect the paint....I don’t see the harm in that

Come on my G. The lakers aren’t stupid. If they work him out and they like what they see, what’s so bad about a non-guaranteed deal?
He’s only 30 and looks to be in shape, play 10 minutes, couple rebounds and put backs, alter shots, protect the paint....I don’t see the harm in that
we're building towards a long Championship run. We need good people, gritty vets and dependable talent. Bynum has always shown he's capable of more but we've never really experienced this. REALLY.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/1921725-the-major-problems-with-signing-andrew-bynum#slide0
https://www.sbnation.com/nba/2014/1/3/5267196/andrew-bynum-injury-suspension-cleveland-cavaliers

Back
Top Bottom