**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

:lol: :lol: :lol:

119 points in game one and these are the takes.

The Blazers returned 11 players from last year, everyone is in sync.

The Lakers returned 5, 4 of them babies, everyone is NOT going to be in sync for a little while.

Put your shirts back on. Give it a few weeks at least, God damn.
Sure we put up 119. But could have put up 130 with better half court play. The idea is to optimize our PPP in the half court by running plays that give players high % shots. Not sets with one action that then devolves into an ISO (which is a low PPP play type).

The sets we are running are mostly trash. Barely any counters and barely any weakside action. That has nothing to do with team chemistry. ****** from YOU high school can learn and run better sets after a days worth of practice

Follow dude for more insight and see which teams actually run quality sets
https://twitter.com/HalfCourtHoops

Last edited:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

119 points in game one and these are the takes.

The Blazers returned 11 players from last year, everyone is in sync.

The Lakers returned 5, 4 of them babies, everyone is NOT going to be in sync for a little while.

Put your shirts back on. Give it a few weeks at least, God damn.

CP...this place is gonna be a zoo. Expect nothing less than NBA thread type hot takes every minute.

0org84j7v9t11.jpg

- you really want rondo with the second unit? you think lebron is down with that?

i agree with the rest btw
I think if you have Bron, Ingram and hopefully Hart, you don't need the manager like Rondo. But with the likes of Kuzma, Lance and KCP, you need someone that can reign things in.

I still don’t get how KCP is starting over Hart and Luke’s rotation lineups are terrible being in the stands for that blazers game had me cringing

I still don’t get how KCP is starting over Hart and Luke’s rotation lineups are terrible being in the stands for that blazers game had me cringing

the optics just doesn't look good. hart will eventually start but at this point, luke just doesn't have the moxie and risk losing a veteran in the locker room because he's an unproven coach. plus, hart needs to pay his dues. he's just 1 game into his sophomore season.

the optics just doesn't look good. hart will eventually start but at this point, luke just doesn't have the moxie and risk losing a veteran in the locker room because he's an unproven coach. plus, hart needs to pay his dues. he's just 1 game into his sophomore season.

Kcp got his bag, he can enjoy it on the bench

I was thinking, 6 years from now (assuming we keep Zo), if we win 1 title and Utah and Boston has zero titles and if zo was a key contributor to that title team...then we made the right pick. People are so impatient with young talent. For me, if Zo plays an Andre iguadala role for us and we win, that’s better then Donavan Mitchell or Tatum being the next Lillard - making all star teams and stacking stats while not really winning. My 2 cents.

i dont disagree. but a player making $12 million shouldn't ride the pine because of 1 game.

plus, it's never about who start. it's who finishes the game. hart is a 4th quarter player.

Thing is, we all knew hart should’ve been the starter since even before training camp

Sucks to think we could of had Mitchell or tatum...but like everyone says no one expected that...kuzma looking like Clarkson smh

Sucks to think we could of had Mitchell or tatum...but like everyone says no one expected that...kuzma looking like Clarkson smh
I'm willing to give Kuzma a pass for now. Unlike Clarkson who allowed the Hollywoood persona control him, Kuz is a hardworker and is also playing out of position. Kuz is getting paid with a paltry late round pick paycheck, it's safe to say we haven't seen the best of him yet unlike Clarkson that completely regressed after his big payday.

So guys I've been looking at our options and think we might wanna take a look at kemba walker. Criminally underrated but he's really showing his worth this season

Back
Top Bottom