**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I’m gonna need Mo see some court time already. Seeing Mitchell Robinson play well would have made a perfect backup for McGee

Lakers suck on paper. Bron doesn’t have the killer drive anymore. Ball and Rondo have no place on a team run by Bron. So dumb having point guards who can’t shoot next to him when he’s the point guard.

We had a good defense with Lopez. We have a good defense with McGee. Give Luke some half decent pieces and we'll have a good defense

Reactions: God
Lakers suck on paper. Bron doesn’t have the killer drive anymore. Ball and Rondo have no place on a team run by Bron. So dumb having point guards who can’t shoot next to him when he’s the point guard.

This. They thought they could change Lebron. “He’ll be in the post more for this part of his career, less ball handling “. Ya right!

The game against Portland is the most important game in Lakers history.
If we win, everyone keeps their jobs, we'll be championship contenders, the fans will be happy and the 'LAKERS ARE BYKE!'
If we lose, Luke will get fired, fans will want the whole entire team traded, and we will be back in 'Team Tank' mode for the next 4 years.

Everything relies on this game.
Its a MUST win.
Make or break for our season, our team, and our entire franchise.

I tried to tell some of y’all that Bron isn’t/wasn’t the move, but y’all were so dreamy eyed, smh

Damn no wonder Denise left Zo ***

Dude ainn packin’ heat like that

vzkq30L.png

What woj is saying don't even make sense.

"Luke has been told he has to win now"

Win what now? :lol: This team ain't being no better than a 4th seed and 2nd rd playoffs.

All offseason Magic has saying they're building for the future now all of a sudden he thinks they can win the title? I'm not buying this story.

What woj is saying don't even make sense.

"Luke has been told he has to win now"

Win what now? :lol: This team ain't being no better than a 4th seed and 2nd rd playoffs.

All offseason Magic has saying they're building for the future now all of a sudden he thinks they can win the title? I'm not buying this story.

Win Now Prbly means make the playoffs
U can’t continue to drop games in the West

im on Luke side on this, Magic knows nothing about management

Luke is proving that he doesn't know a whole lot about coaching.

If they lose tonight he may not make it through next week.

Also-

Thread title is lame as hell.

I guess Magic is/was givin him a heads up
that if this record keeps up he has no choice but to make a change

If after 25 games they 10-15 what would you do?

I don't know. We not 25 games in.

Luke and Magic probably did have a meeting but I doubt it was all this extra stuff the media is putting on it. "He must win now". That just sounds like something easy to make up and get people talkng.

Zo is shooting over 40% from 3 this year.

You know dudes ain't paying attention. :lol:

Reactions: God
Back
Top Bottom