**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Chandler came up big in the closing moments to keep the possession alive. He also did a good job on KAT.

Wonder if Luke is doing this out of spite to Magic for yelling at him. Zo is Magic’s guy. Luke is showing he can win without playing Zo and it makes Magic look bad. Petty warz

Wonder if Luke is doing this out of spite to Magic for yelling at him. Zo is Magic’s guy. Luke is showing he can win without playing Zo and it makes Magic look bad. Petty warz
Rondo might be a bigger magic guy than Zo. Between the tweets and magic saying he tried hard to get him last year, Lukes plan backfired if so. But Luke is a ****ing moron so it’s probably true

**** does this even mean?

This sounds like some **** Byron would say.

Rondo might be a bigger magic guy than Zo. Between the tweets and magic saying he tried hard to get him last year, Lukes plan backfired if so. But Luke is a ****ing moron so it’s probably true

Zo was his first huge draft pick months after Magic was hired. “ he’s gonna beat all my records one day” :lol:

I agree that Lonzo should get more time (Based off his Defense Alone) But i'm not gonna kill Luke because he's still playing with minutes early in the season. Especially considering Lonzo is still getting into the swing of things after missing the summer & a lot of preseason.

As long as he keeps a short leash on KCP/Lance & refuses to play Kuz at the 5 ever again he's good in my book. Also despite this slow start we are still in good position considering.. Utah, Hou, & NO all are getting off to Rocky starts. I don't believe either Sac or Mem are legit playoff contenders so we still have a lot of room to get to a top 4 seed.

Luke is starting lonzHo to basically have the excuse saying he’s giving him every opportunity to succeed

Bron Beard Gray Af

Like just said he felt Rondo was doing a nice job of being a point guard.

Luke doesn’t think Lonzo’s the guy. That’s evident.
luke’s just going with experience right now.

it’s beginning to look like rondo and beasely are the worst off-season signing right now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom