**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

agreed. Lance is definitely on fire this season.

Also agreed: Bron doesn't even raise his hand on corner three D... even in the crunch. Pretty pissed by that, but whatever.

Who was it who said Lance was the worst player on the team and Luke is an idiot for playing him? :lol: Lance has been just fine.

There’s a significant amount of talent on the Lakers.

The problem time in and time out on LeBron teams is it’s typically LeBron and the other guys. Not much of a shot at LeBron it’s just been that way because he’s so amazingly good that it didn’t matter. As he gets older and on a team with 5-6 young guys who make a significant portion of the rotation, the guys need define roles. Especially year 2, 3 & 4 of LeBron’s deal.

Give guys defined roles and the team will run better even in the face of injuries. It can’t be let LeBron do it and watch out.

Also LeBron’s FTs.... Holy hell

Last edited:
Lance always tryna take off from the FT line. :lol:

He's been a good surprise. I still find myself saying "Oh god" when starts dribbling but then he makes a 3 or finishes a nice layup. :pimp:

I knew the AD rumors would pop up soon, but I was hoping Bron wouldn't pour gas all over it. :lol:

The Bron/Durant/AD team up would be dead if we make the trade first and not let KD sign first. I find it hard to believe we'd risk that, even if it's just a .000000001% chance at landing Durant.

Typical overvaluing our young players. They nothin special. We package all 4 of them right now for AD and Pels still wouldn’t do it.

Windhorst just said the big regret for the Lakers is that we had three #2 picks and couldn’t land a star like Fox, Tatum, Mitchell or Luka :rofl:

Typical overvaluing our young players. They nothin special. We package all 4 of them right now for AD and Pels still wouldn’t do it.

Throw in draft picks and AD saying he won't stay long term, a deal would get done. (I'm not saying we should, or will, but NBA deals can be forced easily.)

Lakers or Lebby who keeps running his mouth?

He knows exactly what he's doing.

It will be hard for the Lakers to get AD from the Pelicans.
1. Will the Pelicans trade AD in the West
2. Trade offers from other teams ie. Boston
3. How much the Pelicans want for AD
4. Are the Lakers willing to break the young talent they have
I just wish that the rumours will be quiet from the Lakers side like they used to before.
I hope Lebron keep silent the more he talks about AD trade the morale of the locker room gets LOWER.

ImpressiveWarlikeHackee-size_restricted.gif

Dumbest statement ever
Fox - has the green light
Mitchell - high usage player
Luka - stepping in to be the next franchise (green light)
Tatum - was put into the main focus of the offense (after Kyrie injury)

Note - nobody are holding back their development as a player!!!!

Reactions: DLF
Back
Top Bottom