**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Rondo could definitely work on this team, with D'lo, swaggy, BI and Lou

But that leaves JC out imo

He's also on a 2 year deal and I'm not taking that salary unless its semi guaranteed

Happy new years later Fam
So DMo might sign in NO now For the vets min....wtf

Just saw that. They waived a player to open a spot.

Mitch and Jim...what is wrong man? Smh

Pretty crowded front court already. And if Tarik is available within the next week or so. DMo is a pointless signing.

Randle / TRob
Moz / Black

Can move Deng up to the 4 for a handful of minutes as well.

Then when Nance comes back in 3 weeks, not a chance DMo plays.

Last edited:
staplescenter_0.jpg

Lakers passing on DMo because DMo's role will diminish considerably once Nance comes back. Seems like Mitch would rather have TRob on the roster and loyalty to Artest is preventing him from offering DMo a spot on the roster imo.

Only way I take Rondo is if CHI waives him and Lakers can sign him for cheap and waive Huertas to open up a spot.

Russell just missing a bit of touch when he loops around the screen and gets into the paint. He's missing off the back of the rim.

There's points off that all day for him, and the good side of it he's getting there. Just missing touch to convert.

Russell just missing a bit of touch when he loops around the screen and gets into the paint. He's missing off the back of the rim.

There's points off that all day for him, and the good side of it he's getting there. Just missing touch to convert.
Maybe he should put more touch on his shots than on his hair.

Callin it as it is...dude never misses with the aesthetics when it comes to lookin' fresh.

You probably too young to know but see if you can tell me what movie this came from: "You'd rather look good and lose than look bad and win."

Last edited:
Callin it as it is...dude never misses with the aesthetics when it comes to lookin' fresh.

You probably too young to know but see if you can tell me what movie this came from: "You'd rather look good and lose than look bad and win."

White Men Can't Jump.

But notwithstanding your stupid point to start 2017.

Back
Top Bottom