**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

The Same Conversation again, We Have Lebron, Four young guys still on rookie deals ( two of which can be 20 ppg scorers in this league) a TON of cap space this summer & another Lottery Pick coming in this year & all our future picks.

Magic & Pelinka haven't done a great job, but it hasn't been terrible & we Have a lot to work with this Summer...

From a storyline perspective, if Bron goes to the Lakers and joins a young team (parallel to what Kyrie did in Boston), coaches up guys like Zo and BI as well as Hart and Kuz, dispelling the idea that he hinders the growth of his teammates, wins the MVP at age 34 in his 16th season, runs thru the west playoffs dispelling another idea that he's only good because the east is weak, eliminates the mighty warriors in the WCF (nuff said) and leads the Lakers to their 17th chip tying Boston, potentially beating Boston (or whoever, but boston would be sweeter) and winning finals MVP in his 9th(!!) consecutive finals all while wearing purple and gold..man

I would have to put him as goat b with Mike being goat a. That would be an incredible story
Loll I see you M. Night

One of the biggest mistakes Luke, his staff, and the front office made was to fail to give enough run to Caruso and JWilliams during the first half of the season when guys like Rondo, Ingram, Zo, and LeGroin were missing numerous games and Chandler proved he was good for only 3 good games a year.

Caruso and Williams bring not only energy and hustle but intelligent high IQ play. They are proving it consistently each and every time they get an opportunity (their solid play was evident last season too). Meanwhile minutes should've been drastically reduced for scrubs like Lance, Beasley, and Chandler.

But I get it, it's a business. And when stupid ***es Maginka sign Beasley and Lance for 4.5 mil, they're can't be wasting their money by benching the useless veterans. And guys who get put in two-way contracts for 'development purposes' end up on the short end of the stick even though they've proven to be better basketball players and better fits for what the team currently needs.

Should have kept what was working for them last season and. Luke inconsistent line up could have been:

Zu
Brook
Kuz
Ingram
Zo
Fixed that, would have rather not got LeBron the media circus and fans are sickening. Team had a smaller target on their back and weren't being pressured to be something they aren't.
Another problem is Jeanie doesn’t know **** about running a successful basketball organization... Her daddy left her the team.

She has to have the wrong people in her ear because nothing they have done besides drafting Kuz during Magic’s tenure has been the right move.
Funny thing is she knows more than her brother which is INSANE. I need to apply for Magic's job when it appears on CareerBuilder, I have as much experience as him.
The Same Conversation again, We Have Lebron, Four young guys still on rookie deals ( two of which can be 20 ppg scorers in this league) a TON of cap space this summer & another Lottery Pick coming in this year & all our future picks.

Magic & Pelinka haven't done a great job, but it hasn't been terrible & we Have a lot to work with this Summer...
I REALLY think nobody is coming and that they will ship out all the young guys for AD and will realize that isn't enough. However they won't have any decent trade options at that point. I am going to sit back and continue to shake my head.

Young guys are fine, Pels under no circumstances are trading us AD and the only other star that could be on the block in Beal is going to get the supermax so he's out. We'll get to keep the young guys.

Reactions: DLF
Knowing this franchise he'll be replaced with his son to keep it in the Lakers family
upload_2019-3-21_17-44-58.jpeg

This one ?

For those LeBron fans don't try and pick and choose when you want to be pro Kobe. Kobe said we should trade the young core, now he speaks the t
LMAO. if that ***** take over the lakers its time to become a fan of a different team.
Hell the Knicks would be looking real good if that happens. LOL.

For those LeBron fans don't try and pick and choose when you want to be pro Kobe. Kobe said we should trade the young core, now he speaks the t

Hell the Knicks would be looking real good if that happens. LOL.
Kobe is funny lol

I actually like bean tho he’s in my top 5

Magic sounding so stupid as a president of a multi billion dollar organization. Embarrassing.
makes it worse when played side by side with Jerry West, who has had his hand in building championship tenures everywhere and also has LAC looking good

Back
Top Bottom