**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Broussard said the Lakers have a better chance at Kawhi, if Jeannie gets the GM in Toronto lol

57188287_2005522693082796_8361297901580271170_n.jpg

What worries me with Lue is he needs the stars. The Cavs looked horrible the season without LeBron. His offense numbers were good, defensively not so much.

When’s the last time Monty Williams head coached? :lol:

What worries me with Lue is he needs the stars. The Cavs looked horrible the season without LeBron. His offense numbers were good, defensively not so much.

When’s the last time Monty Williams head coached? :lol:

We actually have defensive minded players in Zo and BI at least.

So it’s looking like Robbie is GM/President.....wouldn’t be the first time that’s happened in a front office....let’s just hire a competent coach and sign a FA max guy and we gucci.

Win a chip for naybahood Nip

I have no faith in Jeannie, Rob, or Lue. :smh:

Magic came in and gave away DLo, Randle, Zubac, Bryant, Clarkson and Nance for......a Top 10 pick this year, and I guess Kuz. (Even tho we could have had him with the Lou pick) (The Lou deal was decent at least)

Pray on every damn thing we get a 2nd Max. Cuz if we don't, and Bron just gettin older. :frown:

Mark Jackson is not a good coach.

Aside from that he is not a genuine person from his history yet still forced his religion down his teams’ throat

Mark jackson hasn't coached in 5 years and when he did coach it was only for 4 years. So he's been out of coaching longer than he coached and he wasn't even that good of a coach to begin with

Reactions: God
Man, seeing that latest bron interview..dude starting to get that gray/grandpa on the side of his beard.. Smh

We really need AD or Kawhi to really take that pressure off him.. I dont think KD is coming here and i have no faith in Kyrie's leadership.

Next coach will be #6 in 10 seasons

SMH. What a joke we have become. No stability. No leadership. No identity

Mark Jackson’s team prayers after every game and all his religious talk just rubs me the wrong way. Like a sheisty charlatan or TV Minister who can’t be trusted.

If we go into next season with Butler, Cousins and Nasir Little (for example) would that be considered a successful off season? Adding those two stars and a top-10 pick to go along with LeBron in a young guys would be run to watch. Adding a decent coach who actually runs an offense could make that roster Elite.

So was our front office....

The locker room detonated as well with Bron's leadership this season. Now you wanna add them 2 knuckle heads to the mix as well? Nah. If that happens, free the kids, I'm out.

Back
Top Bottom