**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

change1.jpg

Thing is, all the dudes we have been linked to having meetings with are still out there. Kawhi, Dlo, curry, pat bev, Kanter. **** seems to be going well all things considered

Facts. Just praying for the best. AD, Kawhi and Bron is what we are going to need. West still tough.

From my motherland:

:lol:

Lakers meeting pitch with him whenever it goes down "Kawhi look we are one of the top global sports brands in the world". Ask Kobe how many years he's been touring with NIKE to Asia: Philippines, China etc. He's a god out and there so will you be if you sign with us.

I don't get what the Warriors could trade. They don't have any worthwhile assets currently under contract besides Draymond and Steph

I still don’t get why the nets do this unless KD insists on getting a fifth year from the warriors

From my motherland:

:lol:

Lakers meeting pitch with him whenever it goes down "Kawhi look we are one of the top global sports brands in the world". Ask Kobe how many years he's been touring with NIKE to Asia: Philippines, China etc. He's a god out and there so will you be if you sign with us.

when I was in the Navy, I got to spend a couple of days in Manila and I can attest to the fact that they love basketball and they worship Kobe. It's crazy because I wasn't expecting that level of fandom.

when I was in the Navy, I got to spend a couple of days in Manila and I can attest to the fact that they love basketball and they worship Kobe. It's crazy because I wasn't expecting that level of fandom.

Because of Manny Pacquiao's long successful Boxing career most people assume Boxing is the #1 sport in the Philippines.

Which is simply WRONG :lol:

Basketball for a long time has always been the Philippines #1 sport and it's mostly either Lakers and Celtics fans going back to the 80's rivalry.

Back
Top Bottom