**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

You forgot the first round pick the Hawks got too. That was a good haul for a Korver.

How is a top 30 protected pick still a 1st round pick? That confused the hell outta me.
It's top 10 protected in 2018 and 2019 I believe. So basically, the Hawks should get a pick in the mid 20s to 30 in 2018 unless LeBron tears an ACL.

Last edited:
Cool that makes more sense. The initial reporting was off then. Didn't we get a pick in the Calderon trade?

Last edited:
I don't think the notion of signing a contract, then forcing a trade later on really was discussed until Melo in 2014.

You might be right, I don't really know the timeline. But my point still stands. Guys really have no leverage at all once they're under contract. I don't see this CBA encouraging movement among stars whatsoever.

I don't think the notion of signing a contract, then forcing a trade later on really was discussed until Melo in 2014.

You might be right, I don't really know the timeline. But my point still stands. Guys really have no leverage at all once they're under contract. I don't see this CBA encouraging movement among stars whatsoever.
Yup, you're correct. I don't see why a team would trade a player with 3-4 years left on a contract.

And the NBA absolutely killed free agency, which sucks because everyone loves NBA free agency. :lol: :smh: I suppose blockerbuster trades will happen more often though?

Coop guaranteeing a win tonight.

After the Spurs just lost at home to the Bucks.

laugh.gif

Former player-must be credible
5 Rings, Defensive Player of the Year, and one of the toughest Lakers of all time. Of course he credible when it comes to analyzing players and games.

Predicting wins and losses is a whole different ball game....ANYBODY can do that. But not everybody can say they played on an NBA team and know the nuances of the game

SMH at the desperate attempts at sarcasm on this thread. Y'all are too funny.

As bad as the Lakers looked without D'Lo, I think Randle is their most important player. Team feeds off his energy.

Aaaand he doesn't even turn around with Kawhi driving behind him. That basketball IQ at work. :lol:

ARE YALL SEEING THE FLICK OF THE WRIST FROM THE MACHO MAN RANDLE SAVAGE???

The boy has arrived :pimp:

Last edited:
DLo ain't doing jack **** in this game.

Old man Tony been doing circles around him all game. Hell I bet Sedale Threatt would've taken DLo to school.

Genius move by Popovich sticking Green on DLo when DLo entered the game after the Lakers cut the lead to 6 points. Now Spurs back on top by double digits as a result. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom