**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Javale is optimal when playing 20 minutes a game. I’d even say 15-20. That leaves around 30 for Boogie. If he wants to compete for a championship and play solid minutes then LA is a decent spot

Rondo (don’t like)/Quinn Cook
Green/KCP/Daniels/THT
Bron/Iggy
AD/Kuz/Dudley
Boogie/Javale

Can add/swap whoever with jaymichael green, Korver, Marcus Morris if we pursue them.

Not bad.. much rather have had Dlo @ 27M than half of these bums. Maybe even Jimmy buckets and Kemba even lmao.

AD
LeToxic
Kuz
Danny Green

Our best 4 players

With Javale, KCP and Dudley

WE NEED A POINT GUARD

It would've been historic to watch, but it's game on now. Warriors, Lakers, Clippers, Nets... all got their 2 stars. May the best team win (although the Nets won't be a factor this upcoming season). It will just be that much sweeter. I think this is better for the NBA.

What a weirdo though. **** Uncle Dennis, Coach Pop, Ballmer and Woj.

Don't sleep on the Rockets also. Even with all they're current drama and Pringles being a lame duck coach.

It would've been historic to watch, but it's game on now. Warriors, Lakers, Clippers, Nets... all got their 2 stars. May the best team win (although the Nets won't be a factor this upcoming season). It will just be that much sweeter. I think this is better for the NBA.

What a weirdo though. **** Uncle Dennis, Coach Pop, Ballmer and Woj.

Don't sleep on the Rockets also. Even with all they're current drama and Pringles being a lame duck coach.
Should of just kept the young core and sign AD next year :rolleyes

giphy.gif

I think alot of yall getting caught up on BIG NAMES, we literally have 2 of the biggest names in the whole L right now, too many names and you rock the boat.

I mean KL would have been coo, but would it have worked? Same with Kemba or Jimmy, them guys demand and expect touches....

our team is being constructed to support our 2 big names, I love it, doods gonna know their role right off the bat. No adjusting, playing off the ball, sharing touches.....just let AD and Bron do their thing.

Having a front court of AD and Javale is SCARY rim protection....we got our twin (athletic) towers who can both run the floor very well

I like what green, KCP and Caruso bring to the table defensively....good legs between the 3 of them + potentially adding IGGY would be a awesome for perimeter D.

The shooters, well if we sign enough of em we can rotate em depending on who's hitting, we don't have a single KNOCKDOWN shooter and if anything we will need to fill that role eventually....

Kuz should be able to help carry the load during the season as far as scoring goes, just hope he find that 3 ball he had going his rookie year....he has his role now as the certified #3, looking to see him really own and dominate it this year, we gonna need him to step up AGAIN

we got good length, I like how the squad is forming.

really the only FA signing i thought we missed out on was SETH, thought he could have really made a big name for himself here and became our knockdown shooter....could have propelled him to be a household name....but hey, he didnt wanna wait. Can't blame him.

Guys relax a little bit. At the end of all this madness, we got Lebron, AD and Kuz. 2 of the top 5 players in the league and a rising player in Kuz. Most of us thought we were going for AD next summer yet here we are. Kawhi was suppose to be an icing in the cake but the wait and misdirections got us all expecting. Sure we missed out but don’t let it cloud yall. We gon be fine

Guys relax a little bit. At the end of all this madness, we got Lebron, AD and Kuz. 2 of the top 5 players in the league and a rising player in Kuz. Most of us thought we were going for AD next summer yet here we are. Kawhi was suppose to be an icing in the cake but the wait and misdirections got us all expecting. Sure we missed out but don’t let it cloud yall. We gon be fine

Lebron Top 5 is your opinion

I got Kawhi KD Giannis AD Steph and Harden ahead of him

Phil Jackson
On one front
I apologize for the klutchers and the bad contracts
But AD is here!

But if the reports of Kawhi calling KD to team up one clippers was true then that means that he was always going to spurn the Lakers

Chris Carter said they were laughing at the leaks and no one saying clippers

WHY DIDNT JEANIE HIRE JERRY BACK

-Logo said he left because was stressed out after getting Kobe & Shaq and couldn't watch Finals games back in 2000. Rumors were always circulating that he didn't get along with Phil Jackson after Dr. Buss hired him.
-It was reported Logo was interested in coming back after he left the Dubs as an advisor a few years ago but stupid Jeanie said she wanted to move forward in a new direction.

On one front
I apologize for the klutchers and the bad contracts
But AD is here!

But if the reports of Kawhi calling KD to team up one clippers was true then that means that he was always going to spurn the Lakers

Chris Carter said they were laughing at the leaks and no one saying clippers

Nah Woj said he wouldn't have gone unless they had another star. Sam Presti ****ed us over.

Back
Top Bottom