**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I like what I'm hearing from Boogie at this point in his career and after what he's gone through with the horrible injuries that happened to him and what he dealt with.

I honestly didn't like him when he was in Sacramento and thought he was the best Center in the league at the time but just had a cancer attitude. If you asked me 5 years ago would I want him on the Lakers. I would have said hell NO.

But now he seems like a guy who's just been misunderstood and that the change of scenarios and getting out of that bad losing toxic environment in Sacramento has changed him.

We all know it’s gonna be Rondo, Green, Bron, AD, Cuz.

Kuz as 6th man, come in for rondo, slide Bron to PG, keep him on when AD takes his break, play the 4 with McGee. Bron needs his break, he’ll be 3.

Lots of mins to figure out but only 6 dudes will play heavy.

It would be :pimp: if next season:

-AD wins regular season league MVP
-Boogie wins NBA comeback player of the year
-Kuz wins 6th man of the year
-Pelinka wins Executive of year
-AD or Bron wins Finals MVP

And last:

-BI wins most improved player of year

giphy.gif

It would be :pimp: if next season:

-AD wins regular season league MVP
-Boogie wins NBA comeback player of the year
-Kuz wins 6th man of the year
-Pelinka wins Executive of year
-AD or Bron wins Finals MVP

And last:

-BI wins most improved player of year

giphy.gif

Add Lonzo averaging most assist and steals, and you and I would have a great season! :lol:

I ain't trying to see Rondo get significant minutes until the playoffs start. Bradley, Caruso and Cook can all play PG.

My son Kuz look like the dude that just started getting money and girls. :lol:

Bron
Green
Kuz
AD
McGee

Should probably be the starting lineup to get us off to a good start on defense in the front court. Then Boogie play bout 30 mins and Javale 25.

Gotta see how Bradley and Cousins look in training camp and preseason.

If they're healthy and can get some of their athleticism back then a Bradley, Green, Bron, AD, Boogie lineup would be my favorite starting lineup. End games with kuz in place of Bradley or Cousins depending on match ups.

This a deep team. One defensive wing away from being complete.

Don't think they'll start McGee over Cousin's. With Bron playing the point, McGee would be best paired when Rondo is in the game so the lineup I see is

Bron
Green
Kuz
AD
Cousins

At first I was worried on how Kuz will score but I think he's gonna play the most minutes out of everybody. He's truly gon be key on how well this team is

Back
Top Bottom