**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

it'll be all G man congrats too!

and also interested to see how he would do it. wouldn't he need blanks? or will it be like extra material lol

He said all I gotta do is get the Lakers logo removed and he can do the rest. We will see how it goes.

Laker Fam, my daughter came to us today at 11:21 am. She is 10 weeks early so we have some time in the NICU but we should be good.

As far as the jersey goes, there is a guy on IG named Hat Surgeon. If they drop the blue jerseys I'll cop 2 and get one done with the Crenshaw logo. He said he can replicate it so we will see.

Congrats Pac! Stay strong fam another laker fan in the world :smokin

Funny thing about Kobe is that almost everybody he once had beef with now has the utmost respect for him. Maybe not guys like smush :lol:. But the Reggie Millers, Ray Allens, raja bells are all his biggest fans

Laker Fam, my daughter came to us today at 11:21 am. She is 10 weeks early so we have some time in the NICU but we should be good.

As far as the jersey goes, there is a guy on IG named Hat Surgeon. If they drop the blue jerseys I'll cop 2 and get one done with the Crenshaw logo. He said he can replicate it so we will see.

f9ff0ac2341c8f916b4af6cb62902e42.gif

congratulations bruh.

That’s awesome man. Glad she’s ok

Back
Top Bottom