**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

?? how often does a plater with a player option get bought out

I'm asking because i see that Nic Batun has a player option for next year which he is CLEARLY gonna opt into, considering Charlotte is a prime candidate to be one of the worst teams in the league.... is there any chance they work out a deal with him

He would be a nice fit on this squad, is a decent shooter, can play make & can guard the wings.

ktwdlwtotfo31.jpg

I'm trying not to get my expectations up like I did last year....

I got 7 weeks on the east coast during the prime of the season...smh it's worth it for work but damn man..those 1030 starts are going to be brutal.

Lakers goof’d

Shoulda kept Ball

Woulda had dibs on the best Ball brother: Melo.

Oh well.

Lakers goof’d

Shoulda kept Ball

Woulda had dibs on the best Ball brother: Melo.

Oh well.

How long do you plan on keeping us up for? Is it gonna be 2025 and you'll still be talking about this trade? Also, how would keeping Lonzo give us "dibs" on LaMelo? The kid is going to be in the NBA draft, it's not like he's an undrafted free agent or something

How long do you plan on keeping us up for? Is it gonna be 2025 and you'll still be talking about this trade? Also, how would keeping Lonzo give us "dibs" on LaMelo? The kid is going to be in the NBA draft, it's not like he's an undrafted free agent or something
Dude. Lonzos daughter could have been on the team too man. 2025. ROY. Will be a genderless league by then

Let it go....I was a huge fan of the Young squad but I’m tired of being “one piece” away from bringing home a Banner.

Let NOLA deal with the what if’s

Back
Top Bottom