**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

This some good action. AD showing us that Duncan mid range. Him and Lebron bout to be unstoppable. So is our length and defense.

Our practices are so much more competitive with these veterans compared to Walton's practices with the young guys. It's night and day. That's why I am so looking forward to this season where we will compete at a high level every single game. I'm counting on a couple 12+ game winning streaks

After watching I'll say this, I know its scrimmage but I saw a lot of turnovers and missed freethrows.

AD looked great though.

training camp & preseason is for teams to get things together. I wouldn't take too much from that as far as turnovers, its a new team getting use to eachother its gonna happen.

What i will say is that i like the flow of practice, Bron/Rondo/Bradley going hard sets a tone for the rest of the squad

Liked the off ball movement with AD in the post. Kcp and danny green should get some easy looks this year.

I'm loving that Clipper small lineup. They have absolutely nobody to protect the paint or alter shots. We gonna be feastin and they gone be foulin

AD jersey from lakers store finally shipped. The white one shipped still waiting on the gold.

w4rp2h989lq31.jpg

I see parallels with this Lakers team and the 08 Celtics given the circumstance and how the team was constructed to immediately compete for the title. What the Lakers have done to help Lebron is the same thing the C's did to help Pierce finally get over that hump.

Not saying we gonna win 66 this year, but I honestly believe we can get best record if nobody get hurt for long stretches.
20191004_143556.jpg
20191004_143713.jpg
20191004_143741.jpg
20191004_143845.jpg

If Bradley can be a secondary ball handler to LeBron, then this will be an ideal starting line up. I'm cautiously optimistic.

Anyone else’s tnt showing Big Bang theory?

Edit: maybe bc I’m in bay area I have to watch on warriors channel. Dammit

Back
Top Bottom