**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I’m happy we picked the worst possible #2 player (maybe not as bad as josh jackson) bc we were trading him anyways. I want nola to have the worst possible trade given how they handled that trade dating back to Feb.

Just got the bypass installed in my car so now I can watch the game while I'm on the road...probably not safe but with LA traffic, I'll be fine.

Just got the bypass installed in my car so now I can watch the game while I'm on the road...probably not safe but with LA traffic, I'll be fine.
Do me a huge favor Tupac. Please email me your driving schedule

Another thing is FT%. They have only have 2 key players last year shooting above 70% frm the line. If it wasn't KCP, we were pretty much screwed lol.

this season, they have 2 players shooting 85% or better (KCP, AD) with Bradley & Green basically replacing Josh and Lonzo's FT %...

Another thing is FT%. They have only have 2 key players last year shooting above 70% frm the line. If it wasn't KCP, we were pretty much screwed lol.

this season, they have 2 players shooting 85% or better (KCP, AD) with Bradley & Green basically replacing Josh and Lonzo's FT %...

AD alone shooting 87% from the charity stripe.

LeBrick only at 70% is horrible

That wS a fun *** game. Amazing heart by the team. Don’t love the LeBron iso to end these games in critical possessions. Would honestly rather take AD in the post instead. Also wtf is wrong with green. He’s stealing money at this point. Love this teams heart

next one will be tough though. Will be an emotional let down. John Collins revenge game. ATL by 3

Back
Top Bottom