**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Logic would have it that we have Cacock traveling there instead of kostas as our 2 way player since AD is out

znb9euszm3a41.jpg

Eh....I agree but losing to the Clippers 3 times is a bad look.
Last chip was '10. We were 0-2 against Finals favorite Cleveland, 1-2 against Portland, and 2-2 against Dallas. Still raised the trophy in June. I don't like losing to the Clippers, obviously, but losing 3 times to them in the regular season doesn't mean they'll beat us 4 times in 2 weeks in the playoffs.

Kobe was phenomenal that year. Feel like he couldve been dominant for another 2-3 years if not for the Achilles.

Bron should be able to do the same if he avoids a major injury.

Last chip was '10. We were 0-2 against Finals favorite Cleveland, 1-2 against Portland, and 2-2 against Dallas. Still raised the trophy in June. I don't like losing to the Clippers, obviously, but losing 3 times to them in the regular season doesn't mean they'll beat us 4 times in 2 weeks in the playoffs.

I don't disagree. All I'm saying is it's a bad look. In the long run it might not matter but it's a bad look.

1-1 against Dallas and a 11-2 over the last 13 OKC on back-to-back away games? Yeah, they should be happy with that.
Genius move by lakers. This way LeBron can kick back. Sleep in. Ice those knees. This is genius level load management. Win last night. 1-1 on tough road trip.

imagine we win though. Holy moly

Back
Top Bottom