**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Not bad, I was about to drop $700 Lakers side like row B but might buy day of non-nosebleed section. Let me know your plans in Boston- 626 duarte represent! and I can give recs or meet up.

Just watch out and don't mind the stupid white dudes, I interned for the Celtics during undergrad and some Lou ferigno looking dude screamed in my face oppang Gangnam style , I'm Filipino, but still at least be smart when you being ignorant

I'm pretty sure you're like 6"6 from the half court vid so no one would mess with you haha
Yo I got some homies in the Duroc crips.. rip my mans Brandon lee. way you used to stay out in Duarte n what year were you?

N also quit playin n lemme get some lumpia n sum kalderetta

Yo I got some homies in the Duroc crips.. rip my mans Brandon lee. way you used to stay out in Duarte n what year were you?

I know Bradon. I graduated from Monrovia though. Moms pulled me from Duarte quick and fast. Graduated in 2000.

AD, Rondo, KCP and Javale are at the Packers-Seahawks game. They probably won't get back until 2-3 AM on Monday. :lol:

I graduated 2010 but went to Catholic school (Filipino and) but my parents still live at same house on same street where pac lived.

tupac tupac did you know steve Conklin and Floyd Jones at Monrovia?

I know Bradon. I graduated from Monrovia though. Moms pulled me from Duarte quick and fast. Graduated in 2000.
Damn small world.. I have an auntie who lives on Goodall st.. I use to stay over n would ball at Pamela park when I was a youngin n that’s where I met Bruiser (brandon), his lil bro BJ who ended up doin thangs for usc track, baby rocc, “rat” jaccson, etc.. all good people tbh

Yo moms made the right decision tbh Monrovia is a far superior school athletically n academically n Duarte high ended up havin gang tensions with the Duroc crips, east side messican gang, n eventually the Pasadena Denver lanes.. I use to run with the 20s nhb in LA n got kin folk with the lanes so I stopped really goin out to Duroc after that
I graduated 2010 but went to Catholic school (Filipino and) but my parents still live at same house on same street where pac lived.

tupac tupac did you know steve Conklin and Floyd Jones at Monrovia?
you went thru the elementary school system /middle school or was private the whole way? I wonder if we got mutual friends. You can PM if you don’t want anything public

Damn small world.. I have an auntie who lives on Goodall st.. I use to stay over n would ball at Pamela park when I was a youngin n that’s where I met Bruiser (brandon), his lil bro BJ who ended up doin thangs for usc track, baby rocc, “rat” jaccson, etc.. all good people tbh

Yo moms made the right decision tbh Monrovia is a far superior school athletically n academically n Duarte high ended up havin gang tensions with the Duroc crips, east side messican gang, n eventually the Pasadena Denver lanes.. I use to run with the 20s nhb in LA n got kin folk with the lanes so I stopped really goin out to Duroc after that

you went thru the elementary school system /middle school or was private the whole way? I wonder if we got mutual friends. You can PM if you don’t want anything public

Bruh...super small. My grandma still lives on Goodall. Rollie. We are one of the few black families left on that street.

05cyxnuo4ha41.jpg

KCP gonna be on the injury report for that lambeau leap :lol:

I’m still shocked AD a big Packers fan but he from Chicago.

Hollinger’s trade targets  Players teams should look to acquire  including a name you might no...png

So basically adding Iguadala in exchange for guys who don’t play? Interesting. But they love cousins and he and Davis are dating so no way we trade him. They gotta do whatever they can to kiss ADs *** til he signs

Ya I don't see the team trading Boogie or Cook because of their friendships to AD and the team's general chemistry even though they would be highly useful in potential trades.

IMO, we do not need to trade for Iggy.
wait it out and see if he gets waived, or see who else gets bought out

Last edited:
2 major surgeries in the same leg. i think dmc will have post prime bill cartwright mobility next year
Even then, he can still knockdown that 3ball and get buckets in the post...something neither of our current centers can really do....

No one expecting the boogie cousins of old...NO ONE

But healthy, he adds another dimension to our team and another look for defenses to worry about.

Even then, he can still knockdown that 3ball and get buckets in the post...something neither of our current centers can really do....

No one expecting the boogie cousins of old...NO ONE

But healthy, he adds another dimension to our team and another look for defenses to worry about.
He was pretty atrocious on defense when he came back last year and I can’t imagine him being better this go round.

Cuz was a bruiser not known for beating guys with athleticism

More brute strength and skills than speed and jumping

Still can be effective with health and good conditioning

Back
Top Bottom