**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I was offered two for $1600 tonight and passed them up. Buffet and player access included. Couldn't pull the trigger.

82478835_10105366791808415_6685039699129532416_n.jpg

Very well said by Kobe. I swear there's a contingent of Kobe stans who hate on LeBron in some lame attempt to bolster Kobe's legacy. Kobe isn't worried about it, you guys don't need to worry about it either.

Nah until he wins a chip for LA he's getting all the criticism. Especially given his influence on the organization at this point.

As a broke boi, I couldn’t imagine. I’d splurge on regular seats but I couldn’t do 1600 either.

How much would seats like that be at Staples? I really wanted to pull the trigger but I just liken it to 2.5 hours of basketball for $2K and I couldn't do it.

EDIT: I'm just realizing this is the Laker thread. Whoops. I'll see myself out. Good luck to you all tonight.

How much would seats like that be at Staples? I really wanted to pull the trigger but I just liken it to 2.5 hours of basketball for $2K and I couldn't do it.

EDIT: I'm just realizing this is the Laker thread. Whoops. I'll see myself out. Good luck to you all tonight.

probably a couple of Gs each. Fighting off the Hollywood and business crowd for tickets especially to hyped games lol. Good luck to you too breh.

Happy for LJ.....

crazy thing about it is, he top 3 scoring all time as a PASS FIRST player......NUTSSSSSSSSS

So glad he get to do it in a LAKER uniform.

Alot of peeps, especially “Laker” fans get so caught up and invested in the name on the BACK of the jersey, when really all that matters is the name on the FRONT....

LAKESHOW HO

Probs not gonna get to the game. Was watching prices all day. $920 was the lowest I saw for row B for two tickets was tempting. By Lakers bench and tunnel.

Back
Top Bottom