White PG > PG
Lakers would be better off if he were out for an extended period
You already know that's my PG
You got bad taste 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
No.

It's fully guaranteed through next season

What a deal! Such an asset to have a scorer like that. I would extend him 2 years

It is absolutely a steal contract.

But unless you're trading Clarkson... No thanks.

He's a great scorer, and a baffling test case in drawing fouls.

BUT he and Clarkson isn't a great combo, and we should look for somebody who can run an offense off the bench.

Last edited:
Lou should be able to garner something, but Mitch gonna Mitch. 

Idk man. Lou is a proven scorer, he can be the difference in a playoff series if we can ever make it there again lol

Even Sasha and Kareem rush won big playoff games for us with bench scoring

Last edited:
Idk man. Lou is a proven scorer, he can be the difference in a playoff series if we can ever make it there again lol

Then you trade Clarkson...

Kind of an either or, and has to be that way to build a winning team just because of their play style.

Last edited:
I don't think JC will ever become what Lou is now and what Lou will be for the next 4-5 seasons

By the time the Lakers get back to playoff contention, Lou will be 33 or 34, I all depends on the number he's at to resign. We need to be trying to tank for this season especially if D'Lo is missing an extended period of time. Lou is counterproductive to that task. 

By the time the Lakers get back to playoff contention, Lou will be 33 or 34, I all depends on the number he's at to resign. We need to be trying to tank for this season especially if D'Lo is missing an extended period of time. Lou is counterproductive to that task. 

I feel you. But I see Lou as a Jamal Crawford type. Getting buckets at 35-36 still. That's extremely valuable to have

I don't think JC will ever become what Lou is now and what Lou will be for the next 4-5 seasons

What Lou is this season? Absolutely not.

But have to take into account that Lou will be 31 starting next year, and is already a really bad defender. Also that he can stay above 35% from 3. If he goes back to his averages, then it's not great

If you're picking Lou, you better be certain that it's the right choice.

But with Clarkson, you likely can turn it into a different prospect that better fits Russell / Ingram / Randle

Last edited:
I feel you. But I see Lou as a Jamal Crawford type. Getting buckets at 35-36 still. That's extremely valuable to have
It all depends on the number he's at. I don't want to be paying him 13 or 14 million like Jamal is making the next 3 seasons, especially when JC is younger and locked up for less until 2020. 

Pretty sad.

Dlo benched - we almost comeback vs Nuggets

Dlo injured in first minutes- we win easy

Hopefully he doesn't lose his confidence and he becomes a contributor to wins rather than a detriment

Lou won't be signing for 5 mil though

Back
Top Bottom