**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Lakers record

Attachments

• FAF83B91-8D5B-4334-8755-88359488B127.jpeg
    FAF83B91-8D5B-4334-8755-88359488B127.jpeg
    480 KB · Views: 118
Ok made it back to my base.

I actually left the game with 8 min left in the 4th. Couldn't take it.

Get outside to wait on the uber to go back to my homegirl hotel where my car was.

Uber wait was bad so the crowd starts to head outside. This drunk Celtic fan start yapping at the mouth and I'm doing my best to ignore it. My friend is white,I'm black so he took it there....and he left with a bloody nose.

Just glad no cops were right there in that area. We jumped in a cab real quick and now I just made it back to where I'm staying out here.

Get outside to wait on the uber to go back to my homegirl hotel where my car was.

Uber wait was bad so the crowd starts to head outside. This drunk Celtic fan start yapping at the mouth and I'm doing my best to ignore it. My friend is white,I'm black so he took it there....and he left with a bloody nose.

Just glad no cops were right there in that area. We jumped in a cab real quick and now I just made it back to where I'm staying out here.

BEST STORY I'VE HEARD ALL YEAR. Did you work off of the jab or did you immediately unload the right cross?

I think it’s best to start Kuz then have him come off the bench as AD or Bron rests because him coming off the bench hasn’t worked yet

D6D64BE1-17B1-4FF5-ADD2-360FEDC68684.gif

There's been too many nights where we have just decided to not grab boards and it's ridiculous considerign the personnel we have. We gotta do better boxing out and not allowing offensive boards.

the trend in all our losses this year have been allowing way too many offensive boards & just sloppy turnovers at times.

There's been too many nights where we have just decided to not grab boards and it's ridiculous considerign the personnel we have. We gotta do better boxing out and not allowing offensive boards.

the trend in all our losses this year have been allowing way too many offensive boards & just sloppy turnovers at times.

Every loss has the same thing:
Offensive rebounds
Turn overs
Bad rotations on wide open 3 point shooters.
Letting players get off that shouldn't (Kanter last night)

This **** was funny because he barely jumped off you can 1000% tell he thought jaylen was just gonna try to lay it up hahaha

People can not convince me that this guy came here to win a championship. He acts like no other professional sports players want to see their kids play live. Unfortunately it is a sacrifice you have to make to play the game. If you don't want to make the sacrifice retire, or give more effort than you did last night.

People can not convince me that this guy came here to win a championship. He acts like no other professional sports players want to see their kids play live. Unfortunately it is a sacrifice you have to make to play the game. If you don't want to make the sacrifice retire, or give more effort than you did last night.

Lol. You realize EVERY player does what Lebron does right?
They just aren't Lebron so you don't hear/care about it.
34-9, 8-2 in the last 10. Games like this are bound to happen. Relax.

whole team didn't show up lol
but like Staxx said
38-9, still first in the west. AD barely back from breaking his buttocks lmao
long *** season there's gonna be some clunkers. marathon not a race but even tho yall know im a Bron Stan the way he's looked some of these games worries me and i think he's gonna start needing to get some real rest :lol:

its almost feb and they are still UNDER 10 wins
don't think anyone foresaw that at all lol think most people were saying they would be fighting for 6th :lol:
but i get it they're so good and haven't lost that much that the loses are extra magnified ESPECIALLY when they just go out there and half *** it and get worked (and i also get that it was BOS)

Is bruh a non laker fan and troll or something?

It's concerning from a big picture perspective the difficulty Bron has had all season against these athletic wings, namely the Clippers. Everybody says there's a switch he'll flip but his lack of first step to get around these guys and settling is annoying at the very least.

We’re gonna lose around 20 games this season guys lol

every loss has a reason we lost

effort, rebounds, turnovers, defense, missed shots.....whatever

y’all act like we supposed to win every game this year lol

clinch the top seed 2 weeks early and rest Lebron and AD. That’s all I care about

Yeah, people gotta relax, but I know the drill around here, people panic after every single L, even when we were winning titles. :lol:

We laid a terrible egg, now go handle business from there, keep that 4-5 game cushion, get closer to Feb and hope to add 1-2 more pieces.

#Relax

Back
Top Bottom