**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

In spite of it though, I still think he goes back because of his relationship and camaraderie with Steph, Klay, Dray. As crazy it sounds.

Or, reverse jinx it by saying he not coming here so that he does end up coming here lol
As usual I think clippers win this one. As well as collison. Balz is paying these guys under the table and like trump, nba turns other cheek

As usual I think clippers win this one. As well as collison. Balz is paying these guys under the table and like trump, nba turns other cheek
If that's the case, then Bron and AD better look at themselves in the mirror, gather that inner Mamba, and and win it all.

2000 Blazers had 'Sheed, Mighty Mouse, Pippen, Sabonis, Steve Smith, Schrempf, Bonzi, Jermaine O'Neal, Brian Grant, and Greg Anthony. Basically an All-Star team.

2010 Celtics were just as loaded and was a defensive monster.

We all know the end results in '00 and '10. And now it's '20.

I'm fine if we can't make a trade. If Kuzma realizes Rob kept him, he may step up. Only a 35% chance tho lol

That’s tough
Rose has been playing
Collison can be good be how will he look after not playing all season?
Rose is a bit more dynamic. Collison in theory is a better shooter and a bit better at pnr
Also with rose physical and mental health play a role more

That’s tough
Rose has been playing
Collison can be good be how will he look after not playing all season?
Rose is a bit more dynamic. Collison in theory is a better shooter and a bit better at pnr
Also with rose physical and mental health play a role more

rose has a price, collison is free (aside from a roster spot). That sways me to collison.

As you guys mentioned above, Rose and Collison both bring things to the table that can really help Lebron and AD.

If we can get Rose without having to give up Kuzma, and sign Collison for free...I think that may be our best scenario if Rob indeed is having a hard time getting value for Kuz.

But Detroit trying to unload Drummond too, so Rose may not even be their priority right now.

We still need a SF 3&D guy as well.

More importent is a pg that can handle and score to atleast keep the defense a bit more honest
Would def help Bron a lot too because then the defense wouldn’t shade him so heavily

but true DC would come free but there hasn’t been any more signs of him possibly signing

if det is unloading Drummond maybe rose’s price is lower

I'm really putting a long, athletic defensive player up on top of my list. I still think, come playoff time this will be the Lakers achilles heel. They have no one to counter any quick athletic wing players.

Green, Bradley, KCP are either too short or a step slower. I can foresee PG/Kawhi feasting on us come playoff time, ditto with the Bucks.

RoCo for Kuzma, Bradley and Troy Daniels works. I'd even dangle THT to replace Troy to sweeten the pot.

If they can somehow swing that and then add Collison, I'd be very confident about their title hopes this year. A versatile defender that can guard 2-4 would be tremendous.

^
I've been campaigning for Covington ever since Kuz decided hair was more important than hoop.

Hope we get RoCo
Yeah, Roco is your quintessential defensive player. He can cover a LOT of ground and his 35% 3PT shooting is just a bonus.

A 6-foot-9 forward who hits threes, can guard the opposing team's best perimeter player, nabs two steals per game and hits 80 percent of his free throws should be a priority for this team.

Yeah, Roco is your quintessential defensive player. He can cover a LOT of ground and his 35% 3PT shooting is just a bonus.

A 6-foot-9 forward who hits threes, can guard the opposing team's best perimeter player, nabs two steals per game and hits 80 percent of his free throws should be a priority for this team.
He a great weak side shot blocker and help defender too, which is perfect for this team.

Dude has long arms and covers a lot of ground like u said.

He's a must.

Sign Collison, sign Iggy after he's bought out, keep Kuz, bench Rondo, prosper.

Bradley/Collison/Rondo/Cook
Green/KCP/Caruso
LeBron/Iggy/Daniels
AD/Kuz/Dudley
Javale/Howard

82572429_913200259082225_2054745912926277452_n.jpg

I didn't know Javale had a no trade clause as well. KCP, Rondo and Javale have them in their contracts, they aren't going anywhere.

Today is 2.4 and its the 24th homegame of the season :emoji_worried:

Back
Top Bottom