**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Better to be losing now and learn from it.. rather than in the playoffs.

i still think these dudes are cruising rn since they clinched #1... just trying to avoid any injuries
I guess. Except every game they are diving all over the court and almost injuring themselves multiple times a game. Plus playing full 35 mins. So it can’t be that. The most concerning part is the lack of rotation. Our bread and butter all year was a consistent rotation regardless of who we played. Now we change lineups left and right. And also change style of play from game to game.

Lakers down 0-3 in the first round. Struggling. About to go home

what’s that Marv? Covid outbreak within the bubble? Hold everything!....season suspended again...for 3 months!!!

city9o02gwf51.jpg

:lol: these dudes bouta get smoked. Keep thinkng the struggles are just nonchalance if you want...save yourself some heart ache. The writing is on the wall. 'Redrum'

:lol: these dudes bouta get smoked. Keep thinkng the struggles are just nonchalance if you want...save yourself some heart ache. The writing is on the wall. 'Redrum'
Imagine waking up on a Sunday. Beautiful day. Life happening. Things to do.

But no, you gotta come into another teams thread to talk ish.

is this Paul George’s burner?

But you ain’t lying. Team is done lol

I say we sign and trade AD. Maybe we can get a couple 2nd rounders for him

the laker fans that had his picture and kareems side by side looking real silly right now.

Better to be losing now and learn from it.. rather than in the playoffs.

i still think these dudes are cruising rn since they clinched #1... just trying to avoid any injuries
I think there’s some merit to them cruising. Things will get better when we beat on whatever team we get in the first round.

The reason why I’m not worried about the Blazers is that if we can’t beat Portland, we aren’t beating Houston or Denver or LAC or bucks anyways. If we lose to Portland, it will be because we lost our mojo and team was in a downward spiral. In that case, we ain’t even beating Phoenix if that happens

Never has there been a pause in the season allowing teams to get healthy tho
They got nurkic back. Not lillard

lakers have two all NBA Players. If they can’t beat the Nurkic led Blazers. What’s the point of prolonging the inevitable facing Houston in second round.
I’m just thinking about this logically. To be the champ, you can’t be afraid of the freaking blazers. That is all I’m saying. Do I wanna play them? No...bc I want a sweep and relaxing first round. But to be “afraid” as the media has made it seem is where you lose me

also we for “healthy” too. Remember AD and Kuzma said they both needed that break and both feel better.

They got nurkic back. Not lillard

lakers have two all NBA Players. If they can’t beat the Nurkic led Blazers. What’s the point of prolonging the inevitable facing Houston in second round.
I’m just thinking about this logically. To be the champ, you can’t be afraid of the freaking blazers. That is all I’m saying. Do I wanna play them? No...bc I want a sweep and relaxing first round. But to be “afraid” as the media has made it seem is where you lose me

also we for “healthy” too. Remember AD and Kuzma said they both needed that break and both feel better.

Dame was battling with groin issues right before it paused. I agree with what your saying I don’t want them either because I would rather get a sweep and get some momentum with our lineups. These seeding games haven’t helped for **** for us. They just wanted to beat the clips lock up 1st seed and stay healthy. Media narrative is trash, it started with Pelicans and now reversed course to Blazers.

THT shoulda been get some run
Maybe they were just waiting for his body to get right? dunno.

Portland would be an annoying series for sure but I still got Lakers beating them if it came down to it

Do I wanna play them? No...bc I want a sweep and relaxing first round.

Huh?

I’ve been a Laker fan my entire life and not once as the playoffs approached was I thinking to myself “I want the first round to be relaxing”.

Definitely poor word choice there as I’m pretty sure no fans dream of being entertained by a “relaxing” first round.

Also- not once in my life have I ever looked at Portland and said “yikes I don’t want any parts of them in the playoffs!”

That’s a Clipper fan mentality. We don’t do that here.

To be the best you have to beat the best and that means not ducking anybody. Run all the fades in the quest for immortality!

Lakers over Portland in 5 if Portland even makes it that far!

Back
Top Bottom