**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Vogel had 8 days and the experience from fame one of last series to learn how to get AD in better spots.

What is this offense?
I think I heard Vogel say, "Alright, they have Rivers in, so let's bench Lebron for a few and try not to let them make it a 10-point game. Cool? Anthony... where's Anthony? Look, just shoot it whenever you get it. GUYS!!! Stay out of the paint on offense!"

-foe

So AD doesn’t post up we get it.

Frank please give him the ball in an area where he can attack. Not facing up from 20 feet out.

PJ Tucker owning AD is hilarious

**** House. Hope he took a shot to the aorta for all I care

marc jackson saying "he just blew by a guy who won a title"

ya 10 years ago. get rondo out of there.

How have we not made an adjustment to them fronting AD?

Everytime we get close we do something stupid.

They better make whatever adjustment needed and make a run to start the 4th or we are cooked.

How have we not made an adjustment to them fronting AD?

Everytime we get close we do something stupid.

They better make whatever adjustment needed and make a run to start the 4th or we are cooked.

Don't know why they don't spam the Bron/ AD pick and roll. Don't think we've ran it more than once tonight

one of those games where the closest we will get is within 2. then the next 5 possessions we lay eggs and the lead goes back up to 5-6.

AD has been figured out i guess. put a guard on him...front him and bring corner defender and watch them turn the ball over play after play

Rockets 10-30 and lakers 8-28 from 3 the literal difference
They need to get into the paint and draw fouls . Last 5 mins were all 3s.

Don't know why they don't spam the Bron/ AD pick and roll. Don't think we've ran it more than once tonight
Because Frank Vogel is a baby back *****!
Javale and Rondo cannot have this many minutes this series man

Back
Top Bottom