**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

uacab0ld1kn51.jpg

Don’t get it twisted, joker nice and he getting alot of shine at the moment.....

But he ain’t ****ing with AD

joker didn’t have to play much defense against the clips which allowed him to really use his energy on offense and carry them...

I expect our bigs to be going at this dude as often as possible to wear him down. Especially dwight, throw him in there to push joker around a few plays. **** gonna hit different.

+ 2, 7 games series in a row...best believe legs are tired

Transition is where we gonna be able to blow this one up at, Bron & AD gotta grab those boards & take advantage of Jokic in space

The extra days rest will again be key to this series, sure they might be running off adrenaline on game 1 but the Lakers should drain them each games.
I love the Joker but the clips didn’t have AD who can defend and keep up with him.

Hate both these guys but this is a MUST WATCH.

MVP MVP has been saying this in the nba thread for weeks now. The writing was on the wall.

side note: I def think there was def some kind of propaganda campaign by clippers front office with media bc all year everyone ignored the obvious.

That reporter must be young and a typical blog boy. laker fans don’t have a general “shadenfreude” with clippers and their fans. It’s actually THIS SPECIFIC clipper team- or really any team like this- that we hate. Another team we universally hated (that so happened to be the clippers)- were the cp3 griffin clipper team bc they were also fake tough guy never accomplished anything but annoying as **** and always brought up the lakers name when we were just minding our own business

you know which clipper team we all loved? The Lamar Odom ones. Rodney Rodgers anyone? Lamond Murray? Maurice Willians? The Loy Vaught ones. We even loved the Elton Brand Sam Cassell ones - which were better then theee current clipper teams. They were actually a classy (normal) group of guys that you could root for.

For us older heads... low key cheered for that Ron Harper team that played in Anaheim for the 1st round of the playoffs during the LA Riots against the Rockets. I forgot if they had Doc or Mark Jackson during that time as their starting pg.

Back
Top Bottom