**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I sound like a broken record...

but yet again. If we lose, it will be because of US not them.

I hope the lakers have that “appropriate fear” of the heat. Come out. Don’t take chances. Play your game. Grab offensive boards. LeBron the driver is what we need. Their main defenders against him will be Butler, Crowder and Iggy. Problem for Miami is that having iggy or Crowder in there takes away from their offense. So they will have to choose offense vs defense. Will be nearly impossible for them to have Duncan, Herro AND dragic out there the same time.

Yup, I still think Denver was a bigger challenge just because of Jokic and Murray alone.

Lakers had trouble keeping Murray under control and at times Jokic. Heat are probably a little more deeper, but their tops guys are not even close to what the Nuggets threw at us.

Lakers are 2nd in scoring on zone efficiency, Spo is probably gonna have to mix it up.

There's nothing Miami does on offense that they haven't already defended against

3DB4EBEC-834C-4A85-A34B-0A0A1E01963F.jpeg

I sincerely hope so.

The more I think about it, the more I like Morris starting over Javale and Dwight.
I think he'll play a big role in this series.
Yes. And on defense he won’t be asked to guard athletic bigs like Plumlee which he struggles with. Hell just have to stay with crowder parked in the corner.

Mirror KCP and Caruso with Herros minutes....

Morris can start on Duncan, Bron can go on Crowder to rest.

Green on Butler.

KCP/Rondo tag team Dragic

Yeah the Heat team we beat early in the year is different.

But they did zone us then and AD got to the middle and we were fine.

Both of those games were close though...

Miami is no slouch. Although Den had the bigger Big 2, the Heat have depth, which is key against the Lakers.

South Bay Splash Bros will have to stay hot from deep every single game to have a chance and that ain't happening against our top tier elite defense

But Mia has Spo so that's good for 1 extra win....

Lakers in 6

Yeah the Heat team we beat early in the year is different.

But they did zone us then and AD got to the middle and we were fine.

Both of those games were close though...
True

so were the games vs Denver. So were games vs Rockets (they beat us twice). So were games Vs Portland (they beat us with dames 50). We are different too though. We added Morris who is great vs guys like Crowder. KCP plying better. Green is in “playoff mode” lol and Playoff Rondo is here.

mite an interesting matchup. I think we had the “harder route” to the finals. We played the hottest team in the bubble. then played a Team we didn’t match up with And then played a RED HOT team with a big that gave us trouble and a slashing small guy who always ****s us and won.

heat beat a sabonis-less and then TJ warren-lessPacers team. Then played a not the same Bucks team with Giannis hurt...then played a young Boston team that BARELY beat the sorry *** Raptors.

all that is meaningless though. We gotta hit our open shots. Gotta go at least34 percent from 3, not 18 percent. Gotta our rebound and out hustle them. LeBron gotta hunt Dragic and Herro. Force them to play Jones jr and Iggy and Crowder which will **** their offense up.

if we don’t. We will lose.Not just to Miami but any team.

Jimmy can't beat us on his own. In fact I think you treat Dragic and their shooters as the main guys. BAM is a a hustle guy so AD needs to be ultra aggressive against him.

Back
Top Bottom