**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

There is so much energy towards Heat that I have to help swing it

Lakers in 6.

Gear for tomorrow....

20200929_155812.jpg

I mean its crazy watching PTI, ATH, The Jump...

The narrative they are pushing is its Lebron and AD vs a complete team. Jaicke mack said if you were picking the top 10 players on the floor it would be Bron and AD 1 and 2 then the next 7 would be heat players...

I might have to turn this stuff off until we play....

The narrative they are pushing is its Lebron and AD vs a complete team. Jaicke mack said if you were picking the top 10 players on the floor it would be Bron and AD 1 and 2 then the next 7 would be heat players...

Def do. It has me going nuts. I literally started believing them too. It got so bad I questioned whether I should even watch the games since the lakers had no chance lol

I heard the same exact thing before nuggets series too.
1) lebron
2) jokic
3) ad
4) murray
5) mpj
6) grant
7) harris
8) kuzma
9) millsap

I forgot which Show had this up but they def did

By that logic. Celtics should have won too right

Tatum, brown, Kemba, Smart,Hayward are all better then most Miami players

HArden Westbrook Covington Tucker Gordon were better on paper then lakers players outside of ad and LeBron.

too bad basketball doesn’t work like that. How do I know that (a man wearing a diaper afraid of his team losing) but a nba analyst that gets paid for their opinion doesn’t?

It’s only classical music for me today and tomorrow. Can’t get too stimulated.

Same **** they was doing about clippers and nuggets and rockets
On paper players 3-10 better INDIVIDUALLY but it’s all about fit and roles.
however Miami is a very cohesive team. But like reconic supreme reconic supreme said this ia by far the worst offense they’re going to face and I’ve seen Miami go on huge scoring droughts every game lol

Back
Top Bottom