**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

cm6awps8o6v51.jpg

Hi I’m a hat designer. Let me design you a hat, you ready?

Ok I take a dodgers hat and put a bunch of patches on it.

ok that will be $500 please.

Projections for the (potential) Laker FAs:
Rondo: $4-6M
Bradley: $4-6M
KCP: $12-14M
Dudley: Minimum
Kieff: $4-6M
Javale: $4-6M
Howard: $4-6M

Projections for the (potential) Laker FAs:
Rondo: $4-6M
Bradley: $4-6M
KCP: $12-14M
Dudley: Minimum
Kieff: $4-6M
Javale: $4-6M
Howard: $4-6M

Unfortunately Javale will opt in

I bring back all these guys. And then trade DG and Kuzma for someone good. Or just DG. Then can trade Kuzma mid season if he’s the same player.

I'm okay with bumping Rondo up from the min to maybe 3-4 mil, but anything over that for a 3rd string pg who's often injured and takes most of the regular season off isn't really worth it. Wonder if KCP would be willing to take a 1 year balloon type deal just to run it back? Not sure who the Lakers are bidding against for his services, but he is the best 3&D player on the roster.

It's gonna be an interesting off season just because there aren't a ton of teams with money. Some guys are gonna have to take some bad 1 year deals.

20201026_064152.jpg

Stuff slowly coming in. The cartoon shirt is going back. The other one posted is much better. Just waiting on it to arrive.

Yea the Nike cartoon shirt is trash. Which one did you end up getting. I feel like the Fanatics one is more classical caricature style.

money-lil-wayne_q05gdw.jpg

Javele, no (if he opts out)
Kieffer, no
KCP, reluctant

Yeah, some of those contracts sound crazy. The championship bump is real. KCP needs to give us the hometown discount because we've been over paying him for years.

I think all those projections are fair.

Rondo for $4M+ sucks given his age, injuries, general suckiness in regular season. Whatever.
In a normal year KCP would get $12-15M, but to protect beyond 2021, I think he can get $20M+ for next season.
Kieff gave up $4M next season to get bought-out and sign with the Lakers. He did enough to earn that again.
Dwight for $4M is fair for his regular season and situational contributions.

I expect Javale and Bradley to opt-in to their contracts for next season.

I think all those projections are fair.

Rondo for $4M+ sucks given his age, injuries, general suckiness in regular season. Whatever.
In a normal year KCP would get $12-15M, but to protect beyond 2021, I think he can get $20M+ for next season.
Kieff gave up $4M next season to get bought-out and sign with the Lakers. He did enough to earn that again.
Dwight for $4M is fair for his regular season and situational contributions.

I expect Javale and Bradley to opt-in to their contracts for next season.
Eh screw it, let KCP walk and bring Jordan Clarkson back home for $8 mil :lol:

Back
Top Bottom