**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I’m being petty (im a graphic designer) but the faces on the fanatics shirts are just stock images with filters applied to them to appear “sketched” they aren’t actually hand drawn....
F122017B-AF6F-48DA-8656-70B588B9D9EC.gif

I’m being petty (im a graphic designer) but the faces on the fanatics shirts are just stock images with filters applied to them to appear “sketched” they aren’t actually hand drawn....
and at that it's not even that good of a filter because it dont really look that drawn

better off doing an image trace in AI :lol:

that’s actually why I liked it. Real head cartoon body. Some of those cartoons were hard to figure out who they were (ie cook and cacok)

Yeah the Nike ones suck using them old puppet cartoon look where you can’t even tell who‘s who. My brother got this one instead because at least AB is included. I would have rather have the old school hand drawn caricatures instead.

Celebrate the Lakers Win the 2020 Nba Championship Cartoon Team Photo T-Shirt

Yeah the Nike ones suck using them old puppet cartoon look where you can’t even tell who‘s who. My brother got this one instead because at least AB is included. I would have rather have the old school hand drawn caricatures instead.

Celebrate the Lakers Win the 2020 Nba Championship Cartoon Team Photo T-Shirt

still waiting on them to restock on that shirt. Looks way better than these Nike ones.

All this statue talk today got me in my feels all day y’all. Ima be a wreck at the unveiling and the HOF ceremony

Hey Hijo Del Promo Hijo Del Promo here. You may know me from post such as the "NTWT Weekly Wrestling Thread" , my guest appearances in the "NBA Thread" "Political Thread" and other iconic appearances in other threads.

As you all know on top of being the BEST PROMO ON NT, I am also the GREATEST LAKERS FAN on NT. Which was proven this past Playoffs Season when I unleashed the Clippers Curse on the Clippers, ending their season, ensuring OUR Lakers win the NBA Title.

I cemented myself as the Jyn Erso of the Lakers run. What I did blew up the Clippers like the first Death Star.

With that said, I am posting to ask for forgiveness.

I unleased the Clippers Curse yet again.

In the election Thread.

Biden is so close, I had to make sure he's going to win. So I unleashed the Clippers Curse on Trump.

I did it for California. I did it for the US.

I did it for the Rock.

I am apologizing because now the Clippers Curse has been used for next season. Unless someone else other than me does it.

I am dropping my status as the GREATEST LAKERS FAN on NT.

It is up for grabs. I am not going to name my successor. I believe one will rise and take the mantle.

Thank you for your time and overall support.

Go Lakers!

When I get my Lakers statue, I would just want my Avatar blown up, put in a Victorian looking frame, wearing a Laker Jersey. Then make a statue of that. That would be cool for me.

Last edited:
These pictures are from 2017 NLDS Game 2. I was able to upgrade to an empty 4th row seat in my favorite section on field level. I can't beat getting on field level when I was supposed to be on the ghetto reserve upper level. It's the first MLB playoff game I ever attended.

My section was segregated behind Magic Johnson to his left that day! He was in the bougie dugout club section obviously. I already got a good deal being able to move down, being segregated behind Magic was a cool bonus.
IMG_9899.JPG
IMG_9901.JPG
IMG_9943.JPG
IMG_9992.JPG

Kendrick Perkins was on Sedano and LZ on ESPN LA and he believes Chris Paul to Lakers is gonna happen. He says he’s 85% sure lol. Also said Rondo will be a clipper.

Unless CP is bought out I wouldn’t want to trade for him.. I’d rather have the Lakers trade for Jrue.

Kendrick Perkins was on Sedano and LZ on ESPN LA and he believes Chris Paul to Lakers is gonna happen. He says he’s 85% sure lol. Also said Rondo will be a clipper.

Unless CP is bought out I wouldn’t want to trade for him.. I’d rather have the Lakers trade for Jrue.

I wouldn't want to trade for Chris Paul seeing as we'll have to give up everyone on our roster except for LeBron and AD just to match Chris's $40m salary. We would eliminate all of our depth and we would become a three-man team. Then you need to add that Chris Paul is injured in the playoffs often. Not worth it

Back
Top Bottom