**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

tempted to go and find that city swingman AD, but think I'm gonna wait for the rumored classics first
90a44f80f1b3975af9e7ab13165431d7.jpg

I feel like they flip Kuzma at the deadline. Hope we can keep Caruso for a nice price, that was a hell of a find. Crazy how he was in the G league a couple seasons ago.

I wonder who will fill that last roster spot, a ring chasing vet or a promising two-way contract...

Kuz is going to get extended. Rob likes him and Kuz is still hitting that Jeanie Buss yams on the side.

So yeah get ready to see the brinks truck backed up for him next summer:

giphy.gif

Kuz may sniff what KCP got for 4 years instead and be part of a trade deal later. Caruso has earned himself 7 mil at least.

We MUST extend kuzma. It’s a no brainer. Cannot trade him at his current salary. It’s virtually impossible. Have to extend him to use him as an “asset”

Caruso not extension eligible unfortunately. Team was so dumb trying so hard to leave cap space open in 2021 they should have given him a 3 year deal not 2. That was our time to get him for cheap

With how Lebron and ADs deals are, we have NO choice now but to resign Shroeder and Harrell (assuming they fit)

it’s gonna be super hard to lose those guys for nothing. Not a bad position to be in of course but I was reading that we really have to resign our own guys next summer bc we won’t have much of an option with salary cap. Plus we have their birdrights etc

There will always be ring-chasers in the market, some better than others.

As long as Bron and AD are healthy, there will be players who want to win. Having the Brow long term is an amazing blessing.

Back
Top Bottom