**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Not eem worried about Gasol.

He's only here to help AD take on the load of
having to deal with Nurkic, Jokic, Gobert, Ibaka, Ayton, Porzingis, and maybe even Embiid in the playoffs.

What Marc possesses between the ears more than makes up for his lack of speed and athleticism.

In other words, in the postseason you can count on the fact that he doesnt make very many mistakes

i actually wouldn't mind boogie back

it might be another one of those cases where a new and good situation will help with on court production

Boogie is just a Gasol duplicate.

Edit:

Boogie does nothing for us. We need an athletic rim runner like McGee, Dwight or Bamba. Boog ie doesn't fix any of our issues.

I'm in favor of the Lakers punting a couple of the next few games to be honest. With Schroeder and AD out, anytime LeBron isn't on the floor is ugly. We don't have anyone who can create their own shot. There's no reason to run LeBron into the ground to win these meaningless regular season games. I'm in favor of sitting LeBron against Utah and a few other teams as well.

Cheap *** Fertitta probably ok trading cousins for McKinnie and waiving McKinnie vs just buying boogie out. That would work for LA bc then we can still sign someone on top of acquiring boogie

Yikes gonna miss Dennis.

And like everyone said boogie and gasol same thing. Boogie might be better offensively.

Lol this starting lineup makes 0 sense. Kcp and Mathews can’t play together. Caruso and tht would be better. Vogel starting to piss me off

What is KCP doing? He's passing out open jump shots and driving and passing the ball again. It seems like he's lost all his confidence

Vogel is incredibly stubborn

with no ad and Dennis. He’s gotta revamp everything. You got nothing to lose. Try something different. If matchup calls for it

start Caruso and Harrell. Let them run run run.

I like to play a game, which opposing role player gets to be taken over by Jordan's soul for the night, tonight it's Nunn. Previously TLC.

Rui is my next guess.

Back
Top Bottom