**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I would go DS(or AC)/KCP/Bron/Kuz/Gasol tbh lol

but to stagger DS/Trezz off the bench might be more helpful. Maybe start Wes and slide Bron to the 4

That social media stuff is so corny. Maybe I’m just old as hell. And to be fair, it’s not just Schroeder so no need to single him out.

But editing your bio to remove anything related to your team during the playoffs right before an elimination game, knowing that the sports media will make a story out of it , unfollowing your teammates because you’re mad at the organization like other players have. It’s just clown behavior and reflective of a social media generation which lacks transparency and communication skills at times. If he’s pissed at the team for whatever reason, it happens. But address that stuff behind closed doors.

I’m sure older players and those from prior generations would’ve partook in similar shenanigans if social media was around in their days though.

Best case scenario, they build a big lead early and it’s out of reach by halftime to where his minutes can be minimized.

Realistic scenario, we’re on pins and needles tonight. Frustrating though because that second round is very winnable regardless if it’s Denver or Portland.

Im not really expecting for AD to do too much. We need him more on defense. Lebron needs to *** take over man .. kcp make a damn shot!!

Assuming AD/KCP can somewhat play normal minutes, and Caruso/Kuz/Wes remain part of rotation. Do you go Trezz or Drummond?

Said I wasn't gonna crack it until the finals but eff it.

No matter what they can't take the 2020 Chip from us and I can still celebrate it now.

20210603_181647.jpg

I don't get why we start games with suboptimal lineups and then only move to more ideal lineups when our backs are against the wall. Why not just start out with the most effective five-man group?

We've known that the starting lineup with Gasol is our best grouping for a long time.

I think back to last year's Finals, why wait until game six to start AD at the 5? We knew that was our best line of the whole year, why wait until the end to utilize it?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom