**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

846886fifsf71.jpg

h80lg0fmfsf71.jpg

2w1zvhw4gsf71.jpg

Last edited:
The Shroeder to Boston news is interesting.

I’m sure it will be a trade exception but imagine we get Smart out of it lol.

I doubt Boston would help us at all.

Have we ever done a trade with Boston? I can't remember one.

It's crazy how we all thought we had to trade Dennis because we didn't want to lose him for nothing and now we could all care less where he goes.

A TPE would be nice.

It's crazy how we all thought we had to trade Dennis because we didn't want to lose him for nothing and now we could all care less where he goes.

A TPE would be nice.

Rick Fox/Gary Payton after the 04 Finals right? Details are fuzzy, but I think I remember somethin along those lines.....

A TPE would be nice.
We did a "blockbuster" of sorts with the Celtics back in 04 after Shaq left, which netted them Rondo, who ended up getting a ring with us 16 years later LOL
20210806_132754.jpg

Rick Fox/Gary Payton after the 04 Finals right? Details are fuzzy, but I think I remember somethin along those lines.....
We did a "blockbuster" of sorts with the Celtics back in 04 after Shaq left, which netted them Rondo, who ended up getting a ring with us 16 years later LOL
20210806_132754.jpg
My memory is a bit hazy but IIRC Gary Payton was waffling about going to Boston (west coast guy for most of his life). I think the Lakers were originally supposed to get Marcus Banks, but the Celtics held onto him in case GP failed to show up. :lol:

Damn 17 years ago when we made that trade.... I was a barely in my 3rd year in the Navy. Yeesh. Time fly's.

A TPE would be nice.
He played a stupid game with us and won a stupid prize

Back
Top Bottom