**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

He’s coming from the Valley too iirc

minus whale have breakfast at the pantry then walk over to staples.

unrelated but I was downtown yesterday around noon with my homie and he mentioned that there never used to be a line at the pantry but there was one in 85+ heat going down the sidewalk. Maybe it’s different at night but I’ve never seen a line there.

unrelated but I was downtown yesterday around noon with my homie and he mentioned that there never used to be a line at the pantry but there was one in 85+ heat going down the sidewalk. Maybe it’s different at night but I’ve never seen a line there.
Not sure about that. My office used to be in dtla a couple blocks from the Pantry and that joint had a line all the time. Hella early too. And this was like 8 years ago lol

Rams, Lakers and Dodgers all tomorrow afternoon.

then El Traffico at 5pm.

Not sure about that. My office used to be in dtla a couple blocks from the Pantry and that joint had a line all the time. Hella early too. And this was like 8 years ago lol

Rams, Lakers and Dodgers all tomorrow afternoon.

then El Traffico at 5pm.

hmm alright maybe selection bias since i've only been in the area at night either for random laker games or heading somewhere downtown and caught a random slow night.

that schedule...yikes. RIP to anyone on the 110. at least SoFi is in Inglewood

Aldridge looking right at home with those Spurs-like uni's

THT need to work on that three point shot

DJ looking just like Javale out there

AD lookin rusty

50CFDBAA-5BED-40B6-B854-C1F7E56BAAE5.jpeg

Why is Stu Lantz so surprised about rebounds. We playing 4 guards and a center. M

I know it’s just preseason and we playing without 4/5 starters (don’t count AD as playing today)

but….

Jordan is god awful. Can’t catch balls.
tht hasn’t evolved his game 1 iota.

these are huge things to watch.

2 of AD/Bron/Russ on the floor at all time. I remember Wayne couldn't buy a bucket his first time around in preseason

Reactions: DLF
Really liked what I saw from Monk! He seems so unpredictably explosive.

I missed Dwight's aggression. I don't even care if he racks up the fouls it's night and day from last year's team and now, having him around. He makes our team more physically imposing.

Back
Top Bottom