**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Hate when the offense gets stagnate sometimes when Bron has the ball.

Guys just watch him instead of moving...

Two words:
20211119_172516.jpg

I hate how AD can start off aggressive in the paint, then just turn into fade away AD.

We need that first qtr effort on defense for the rest of the game.

Limit them to one shot.

I wish we had defensive rebounding....

So many second chance points already.
Here's where I think we lose some rebounding when AD plays the 5. When he's surrounded by pretty much 4 guards, not only is AD less effective on D but we are also gonna lose rebounds on both offense and defense.

During the 2nd quarter when we were up 14, I was going to say "Can't wait to give up this lead in the 3rd." I didn't say it because I didn't want to come off as negative, didn't want anyone like "Why you gotta be so negative?"

Good thing I didn't say anything. That would have been super negative.

-foe

Reactions: DLF
Not worried. Lakers will make a comeback. If not this is a long season

Just need lebron and AD to play like superstars, Westbrook to increase his IQ, tht to take a huge leap, shooters shoot 44% plus I’m from 3, monk and Ellington to improve drastically from 3, ariza to come back significantly better.

one step at a time

During the 2nd quarter when we were up 14, I was going to say "Can't wait to give up this lead in the 3rd." I didn't say it because I didn't want to come off as negative, didn't want anyone like "Why you gotta be so negative?"

Good thing I didn't say anything. That would have been super negative.

-foe
Think of how much stress you’d relieve sharing that negativity with us! It does for me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom