**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Bron 37 with 50k plus min played
And he’s expected to do everything and also don’t trust his teammates or the coaches system out there lmao

this **** not on him or russ cuz russ been real solid last few games

we got a “generational” big in his prime that ain’t been playing to that and a coach that is stubborn and idiotic af

These supposed to be the easy games lmao

We’re cooked. Ariza and Nunn ain’t saving us.

Lebron got the the anti gravity. Players scared to make a dumb play which in turn causes them to make a dumb play. They just can’t stay out of their own way. On top of that defense sucks lol

play in team which if we win, will be rewarded with the Warriors/Suns.

Vogel just said they are gonna use the whole 82 games to get to know each other FML, these dude is a freken idiot

Bagley outplayed AD….
Lebron bricked every 3.

Just ugly. This is all on our 2 stars. They don’t have the effort and motor required for the regular season. It’s like these dudes want to show no effort and preserve their bodies til the playoffs… that **** not going to work if you’re picking up bad habits all year long. AD and Bron have to hustle and play harder. Bottom line.

Like bruh they don’t wanna play hard. The game could’ve been over in regulation but they were being *******. Ended up taxing their bodies way more by having to play 3 OTs than if they just played harder during regulation. **** kills me man.

Vogel bricked those 3s or told ad to stay home or something? It’s 3 dudes making max money, somebody need to play some ******* defense.

Was tonight an audition? Thompson's energy was key, Buddy did what Buddy do. Westbrook and Fox would be a nice run n gun guard combo if I'm Sacramento.
20211126_231546.jpg

I love handy but he’s a player skill development coach right? Okay
Like I’m not sure how him being HC would translate. Unless he picked up an elite offense coordinator

I love handy but he’s a player skill development coach right? Okay
Like I’m not sure how him being HC would translate. Unless he picked up an elite offense coordinator

It wouldn't but somebody gotta take the fall for this even thought these players have the lowest IQ ever for a Lakers team.

Might as well fife the coach.

It was low IQ letting Caruso walk...bet he could have guarded fox without getting cooked...

Monk only took 1 shot in the OT.

What was the point of him getting cooked every possession...

The number 1 thing for me is Frank can’t start or let alone play DeAndre anymore.

We start every game and 3rd quarter with 2 players that aren’t nba level anymore.

If you cut DeAndre, there is no way any team in the league would pick him up. He’s beyond terrible. Guy makes me yearn for McGee and Jones (pause)

Back
Top Bottom