**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I like the lineup we have with DJ and AD. I just wish we could use another big that isn't DJ. When Russ runs the pick and roll, the defense is so focused on AD that they forget about DJ a lot. If we had another big, that could be almost unstoppable. Russ could dish it to either big or finish at the rim. He seems to be the primary one to run the pick and roll with AD.

I like the lineup we have with DJ and AD. I just wish we could use another big that isn't DJ. When Russ runs the pick and roll, the defense is so focused on AD that they forget about DJ a lot. If we had another big, that could be almost unstoppable. Russ could dish it to either big or finish at the rim. He seems to be the primary one to run the pick and roll with AD.

Seems like Dwight fits better next to AD....

I would like to say that in these two games against a defense that has been getting TORCHED by perimeter players Buddy Hield is at

15/3/2 on 9/28 (4/16 from three)

Could we PLEASE stop referencing that failed trade as if that would somehow changed the way the season has been going.

You can do that if you want...

But leaving out key facts of better flexibility and maybe AC staying around....

But ok.

If we do the Buddy trade, it’s probably Buddy/kcp/Caruso instead of Westbrook/monk/?

I was at the game last night. Dominated in the 3rd quarter. I was annoyed at the first half performance but Russ carried the team in the 3rd and it snowballed from there.

1. Russ is best off driving and attacking. Him focusing on his assists brings his game down. He singlehandedly got us back in the game in the 3rd quarter

2. Dwight needs more minutes. A lot more. The big man duo between him and AD works. They should start DJ in the first, then continue the big man duo with AD and Dwight. Dwight was very productive. Crashes the boards and plays defense

Christian wood for tht + bazemore + signed kobe jersey
Just saw that exact trade scenario but we'd have to include a futute 1st.
I wouldn't do this, but hypothetically I don't think a first would have to be involved. Wood is better, but he plays a de-valued position and is a free agent after next season while THT has three more years after this season.

Front court of wood + AD would be nice going forward, even after LJ hang em up, scoring guards are a dime a dozen in the league

Is AB washed due to injuries or what? 2 years ago, he was great with us.
16749-hmm-jpg

Back
Top Bottom