**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Sign and trading for DeRozan would have hard capped the Lakers. So that means they wouldn’t have been able to sign THT/Caruso, or Nunn…. Roster woulda been Bron, AD, DDR and the rest minimum contracts.

Is that really what you want?

Sure. Just like some of your ilk were already prejudging a Demar trade. Ain't going to sit here now and act like everybody was gung-ho about it. The same spacing, fit, non 3 point shooting, what is he going to do questions were raised about him as they were Russ when he got traded.

Relax.

All I said was folks complaing about more than just fit.

Sign and trading for DeRozan would have hard capped the Lakers. So that means they wouldn’t have been able to sign THT/Caruso, or Nunn…. Roster woulda been Bron, AD, DDR and the rest minimum contracts.

Is that really what you want?
Sooooo basically what we have now

Watching this game I realized we need guys like they bald white guy in the bulls. How come we can never get access to those types of players

We rely too much on Lebron as the only creator in the half court sets

Derozan can get his own in crunch time. On our team everyone needs Lebron to create, which he did many times. But it’s not sustainable

I remember seeing articles about it in the offseason but thinking about it now about the Bulls game.

Technically, Lakers could've had Hield, Derozan and either Caruso or THT.

Yes technically. Would've been interesting for sure.

I remember seeing articles about it in the offseason but thinking about it now about the Bulls game.

We have who we have. One thing i hate is that you guys expect us to win every single game. If we win, you complain. If we lose you complain.

We gotta dump deandre and bring the real OG DJ byke

DPSbpEcXUAsdLjp.jpg

No we couldn't have

DDR is NOT the same as Russ. :lol:

Way way way way more efficient scoring threat, way better free throw shooter. Way less turnovers.

The hard cap is valid. I'm good with Russ. It was him, DDR, or Hield. All 3 options vary the look of the roster in their own ways.

Liked what I saw from Ariza tonight.

Feel like we’ve been saying this for the past year and a half but just want to see the roster at full strength

Play of the game was when Westbrook got a technical after IT had that putback. Such an elite play. Get the T to donate more to charity. Smart

Back
Top Bottom