If we turn things around and...
If we make the playoffs and...
If we make it the Finals and...
If it's against the Nets and...
If they don't have KD and...
If Myrie still on BS...

#issaWRAP

-foe

I don't care that we won by double digits, we need to fire the coach right now for not playin the.....*checks notes*.....10th guy on the roster?

Any other coach would do better.......playing an undrafted rookie, during a team expected to win a title......with 5 HOFers......

Just fire him already so I can watch you guys move on to your next excuse that won't work. 👍

Reaves wasn't really undrafted. That was pure finesse by the Laker brass + reaves betting on himself.

I feel like CP does this same song and dance with every coach

Ok, great, 2nd round white dude, 10th man on the roster needs more minutes during a title window and any other coach would know that.

We all on the same page.

Cats made fun of me when I posted that picture from the bubble. Down the stretch of that rocket series, we literally just didn't guard Westbrook. How easily we neutralized him, LeBron and Rob thought to themselves " That's the guy we need our team!"

20210729_194225.jpg

But people keep telling me that Russ always plays better in the second half of the season...

• Haha
Reactions: DLF
And I'm not the one song and dancin. You ****s blame the coach EVERY GOD DAMN TIME.

EVERY. TIME.

It's not my song and dance, it's me not blaming a singular spot for franchise failure.

Vogel didn't trade for Russ.
Vogel didn't injure his players.
Vogel didn't create Covid.
Vogel didn't schedule 3 seasons in 2 years.
Vogel didn't sign 16 30 year olds that can't play defense.
Vogel didn't give away his best defensive player.

But yea, fire him. :rolleyes

The irony is that we made a panic move in getting Westbrook in order to compete with the nats only for the nets to be a figment of our imagination. I swear, if we just would have ran back last year's team we'd be the best team in the league.

Man stop, we'd be around the same or worse with all the injuries just like last year.

And I'm not the one song and dancin. You ****s blame the coach EVERY GOD DAMN TIME.

EVERY. TIME.

It's not my song and dance, it's me not blaming a singular spot for franchise failure.

Vogel didn't trade for Russ.
Vogel didn't injure his players.
Vogel didn't create Covid.
Vogel didn't schedule 3 seasons in 2 years.
Vogel didn't sign 16 30 year olds that can't play defense.
Vogel didn't give away his best defensive player.

But yea, fire him. :rolleyes
Vogel sure did play Russ, Rondo and DJ several times

Vogel sure did play Russ, Rondo and DJ several times

And now DJ is out, Rondo gone, and nothin he can do with Russ. Same as every other coach that's had Russ.

Again, Spot, Pop, Kerr are out, there's no other coaches you guys can beg for that you won't trash in 6 months. Rinse and repeat.

Not a one.

Back
Top Bottom