**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Dubs will bounce back but honestly who cares. The team that plays hard and gels and management that makes good moves deserves it. My loyalty isn’t to the sorry *** Buss family. It’s for hard work and decency.

With all that said, f Boston as a city.

Where’s all the “don’t worry Boston ain’t winning shiet this year” peeps?

Word to Delusional, this is karma for Jeanie
Also kudos to Boston front office: got rid of the Celtics lifer for a real GM.

I don’t care what y’all think but living in the Bay Area and having the warriors lose is a thing of beauty. It’s quiet and all I hear is crying and complaints :lol: #bandwagonfans
This afternoon Damon Bruce on 95.7 was saying “we could have gone to 8 straight finals if it wasn’t for klay and stephs injuries. We proved we don’t need KD”

I don’t care what y’all think but living in the Bay Area and having the warriors lose is a thing of beauty. It’s quiet and all I hear is crying and complaints :lol: #bandwagonfans

What part of the bay area do you live in? I used to live in the Pleasant Hill/Walnut Creek area for a couple of years

What part of the bay area do you live in? I used to live in the Pleasant Hill/Walnut Creek area for a couple of years

Born and raised in SF. Recently moved to the East Bay so all I see is these “dubs” fans. Can’t go to the grocery store without someone saying ready for todays game, I’m like nah bruh I’m a Laker fan.

This afternoon Damon Bruce on 95.7 was saying “we could have gone to 8 straight finals if it wasn’t for klay and stephs injuries. We proved we don’t need KD”
KD was the post player and mid range scorer deluxe that they are sorely lacking in this series.

GSW gonna have to find a way to win the paint and mid range from here on out

Good luck winning the paint playing 5 vs 4 on offense … or 5 vs 3 here

918F291F-1D2E-48F3-9FA7-8044B1E3143A.jpeg

Good luck winning the paint playing 5 vs 4 on offense … or 5 vs 3 here

918F291F-1D2E-48F3-9FA7-8044B1E3143A.jpeg
Why ain't Igoudala do this instead of camping out at the three point line? Iggy cuts, Dray finds him, and guaranteed Igoudala goes to the free throw line or gets an easy mid range jumper or floater in the lane.

This is exactly what I hate about today's game where everyone just standing around the three point line
Screenshot_20220603-073218_Chrome.jpg

Why ain't Igoudala do this instead of camping out at the three point line? Iggy cuts, Dray finds him, and guaranteed Igoudala goes to the free throw line or gets an easy mid range jumper or floater in the lane.

This is exactly what I hate about today's game where everyone just standing around the three point line
Screenshot_20220603-073218_Chrome.jpg
Can’t have two non scoring threats on the floor against this defense. Doesn’t really matter much to me where Iggy is on this possession, if him or Dray have the ball or take the shot it’s a win for the Celtics. White is only a step or two away from closing out on any midrange attempt if AI stepped in, but I get what you’re saying though.

Back
Top Bottom