**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

None of these trades excites me to wanna give up both picks.

I’d also like to see how lebron plays to start the season. One of these years he’s gonna decline hard. He possibly did last year. Injured easily last two years and puts up tons of empty stats. Zero defense. He’s still good by nba standards but not by “I can carry you to a title” status. Without that Lebrun, we ain’t winning anything anyways

None of these trades excites me to wanna give up both picks.

I’d also like to see how lebron plays to start the season. One of these years he’s gonna decline hard. He possibly did last year. Injured easily last two years and puts up tons of empty stats. Zero defense. He’s still good by nba standards but not by “I can carry you to a title” status. Without that Lebrun, we ain’t winning anything anyways
Which is exactly why the Lakers need another star caliber player to take the load off Lebron. It was supposed to be Westbrook. Looks like he will get one more chance to right the ship

westbrook aint gonna do **** this year but turn the ball over and throw up air balls

he just dont work with ad and lebron on the court and has too much of an ego to come off the bench

If one pick and seconds. It would work. Benefit for jazz? Save money and the one pick when lakers suck. Russ expiring and save on 14 mill of Conley next year and 12 of Clarkson.

qBossOfVihnic0vpkW9AU7Vnu04Nh4E3lokDu3O0eGQ.jpg

Gonna feel so good when indy is forced to trade Turner in February for a 2nd rounder to a random team

The sad part is that the lakers, even with cap space next summer will ONLY be looking to sign 1 or 2 year deals bc they will want everything to expire with Lebron and AD. Meaning nobody will come here anyways under those terms

Bojan is a gamer for sure and Clarkson is buckets would be good additions but not for what they're going to ask.

Saving cap space to sign Klutch clients and/or former Lakers because Pelinka has no connections >>>
The only good thing about having cap space is the game we can play on this thread JUNE 30 next year.

We can make a spreadsheet of all KLUTCH free agents and we can all guess who we will sign. We can create a pool and take bets.

Clarkson could be flipped pretty easily next summer if they're looking to keep max cap space. They flipped THT and he was ***.
Player option for Clarkson. If he does well he will opt out. If he sucks (he won’t) he will opt in and can trade probably easily

I usually come in here and complain after trades

If a Russ trde happens I will know that the lakers thought long and hard about the trade (since it’s taking 3+ months to happen) and will just accept it and move on.

Maybe Myles and Lakers have mutual interest for next summer so Rob is like why give up picks for him now when I can sign him as a FA next summer

Back
Top Bottom