**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

He may be a clipper fan but he ain't wrong....

Watching Mavs vs Nets....

I can't believe we can't ever have legit 3 point shooting...these guys throwing in 3's like nothing...

For real. We never have shooters.

It’s like we don’t believe in guards who can shoot

Rondo
Brick
Denis
Avery
Beverly
Tht
Ariza

You really want Jeanie to sell the team?
200 (1).gif

Ya'll begging for her to sell the team, then when we end up with a owner that's just happy with making his billions and the Lakers being a high draw.

Jeanie genuinely wants to win.

Ya'll begging for her to sell the team, then when we end up with a owner that's just happy with making his billions and the Lakers being a high draw.

Jeanie genuinely wants to win.

Possible...but Jeanie isn't doing much to prove she genuinely wants to win...

Jeanie wants to make money and win

Lately she hasn’t done anything to show us she wants to win. Cutting costs ie Caruso, making moves to save pennies, extending and rewarding Rob after a 33 win season and having virtually zero assets….

The problem with Jeanie (it is correctable) is that her front office decision maker circle is wayy to big.

It should be 2-3 people max.

Jeanie, Linda and Kurt. That’s it. Those are the ones I want making decisions.

Two strong beautiful women with smarts and looks. And one basketball mind in Kurt to guide them. He’s been a success on the court and was an awesome coach in Minny and NY.

I like the other Buss kids too. All self made men who beat the odds to be owners or a successful team

can’t forget Tim Harris and special adviser Magic who keeps telling her to go after tall point guards who can’t shoot :lol:. (Kidding)

Back
Top Bottom